Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.

Uhh, I'm sorry... If you didn't read the bonus (chapter posted before this one) I recommend that you at the least scan over it or else you will most likely be confused in this.

A lot of people wanted it, sooo...
Natsu is now a real member of the family!
Shh, it's a fanfiction, I can do it.

Nobody needs to know...

~Departed~

~Departed~

Something that is gone, or happened in the distant past.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Not much of a dancer I suppose?" The fairy hummed to himself, his feet barely making contact with the large flower he had levitated down on, "I'm actually not that surprised." The soft voice came once more.

"It's not that." Y/n admitted, opening her closed eyes to look up at the sky that was filled with fairies dancing with one another, "I just didn't want to disturb anyone."

She nodded towards the sky, where several Fairies danced happily with one another, flying above the ground amongst the twinkling stars. Some were dancing so high up that it seemed they had turned small, which made Y/n smile.

"Well then," A smile took its place on the male's lips, his bare feet lightly stepping on the large flower till he stood in Y/n's view from the dancing Fairies. He held a hand down to the girl, his other on his hip, "May I get this dance, M'Queen?" He asked, his eyes lightening up when she moved her arm from behind her head to take ahold of his soft hand, "You may, M'King."

The male pulled Y/n up, his long hair swaying as he did so. Y/n's feet slowly lifting from the flower. Her unoccupied hand went to his bare shoulder instinctively once her feet no longer had any surface to stand on.

"This still feels weird." Y/n laughed, looking down below her to find nothing under her feet. She looked back up at the Fairy carrying her higher into the air, "It's really different from when I'm flying myself."

Gloxinia smiled lovingly down at Y/n, adjusting his hand in hers to pull her closer, letting go of her hand when he had pulled it above his shoulder before his other hand went to wrap around her lower back. Y/n allowed her arm to wrap around his neck, being careful as to not pull on his long, red hair, "It is quite Magical, isn't it?"

His other hand went around her waist as well, holding her close as they slowly twirled in the air. The laughs and talks of the Fairies buzzing in the background.

Gloxinia leaned his head down to place his forehead against his hers. His hands tightened a bit around her, his body filling with a pleasant warmth as his large wings fluttered with joy. He hummed, hands caressing her sides, "You're doing great."