Chapter 30

It was rather hard to dress anybody.

Especially a tall handsome man who was just figuring out how to walk and run.

Even harder when you're in the middle of nowhere.

Y/N had dubbed the handsome hottie, "Night", a strange name that had occurred to her as she looked around for something to cover the naked dragon boy.

Night seemed delighted with his new found ability to somehow suddenly walk and run.

He ran around naked like a mad man, giggling to himself and exposing himself to the world.

Y/N had to avert her eyes as she looked around.

That was when she spotted the blanket from earlier. Letting a sigh of relief as she picked it up and then ran to the happy go lucky Night.

"Here. Let's um hide your private area". She mumbled as she tied the blanket around his lower half.

Night watched in curiosity and as she finished securing the knot he leaned into her.

Kissing her cheek and beaming as she flushed.

Night really was beautiful. His silver haired seemed to shine in the sunlight and his eyes seemed to hold a rainbow in themselves.

He kept trying to kiss her and hug her. Which normally would've make her uncomfortable but maybe she was starting to get used to it all.

"Ok. Now we just got to find-"

Before she could finish her sentence, a figure flew past her, landing not too far from her and Night.

Y/N gasped and ran over, Night toddling after her, as she collapsed next to the bloody fairy who was trying to sit up.

"Rys!! Oh my god! Are you ok?!" She cried as he let out a hiss.

"Fine. This blood isn't mine. The others managed to subdue the dragon but not before he took a nasty hit on Adam. They sent me to find you and your little soul mate". He said this in a rush as he looked over in disgust at the confused young dragon.

"Adams hurt?! Take us over there Rys". She said pleadingly as he shook his head.

Rys sat up straight, his wings fluttering out, small droplets of blood being shook in the open air.

"No. Adam will be fine. You need to remember we aren't human. We heal much faster". He said with a sigh as he looked over at the terrified Y/N.

Y/N didn't really know how to react. Everything had happened so fast that she was beyond any response by this point.

Night dropped to his knees, crawling to Y/N and embracing her with a hum.

Seemingly trying to comfort her as he rocked her back and forth in his arms.

"Seems like your soulmates brain is progressing. Although I can tell hes going to be a tough one". Rys said with another sigh as he thought of a livid Eriol.

"What about Cato? Why did he freak out?" Y/N asked her voice muffled by Nights large arms.

"He thought the others were trying to steal your mate. But he has been subdued so it should be fine. Although I can't say much for the others". Rys said glancing at the love struck innocent dragon.

"Should we go to them or..?"

"We will stay here for awhile. Can you get off of her now". Rys said with a snap as Night glared at him.

He tightened his hold on Y/N.

"No Night. Hands off come on". She said looking up at his face.

He pouted but let go of her.

"Oh good you gave him a name". Rys said in annoyance as grabbed one of his wings and trying to smooth it down.

"Just so you know, There's a good chance that this little dragon won't let you go".

Rys said that with a harder edge in his voice.

"What do you mean?"

Finishing up his wing, Rys grabbed his other one, and glanced at Y/N in annoyance.

"Soulmates are rare. Two souls that were meant for one another since birth. It's not something this universe will keep apart. That dragon will follow you everywhere and as his minds grows, I assume so will his desires".

Y/N stilled glancing over at the innocent pouting Night who brightened as she looked at him.

"So you mean..?"

"I mean he will die for you. Live for you. And never let you go. It's a real shame you came into this world Y/N. Things are only getting harder". Rys said letting go of his other wing.

And boy was Rys right .