Chapter Forty-Six

Gyuutaro turned to his sister and crouched down to her level. "Crying's not gonna help. At least attach your head again. You really are lacking in the brains department, huh." Gyuutaro said wipping away Daki's tears. "Man, your face got burned? Take care of that. You were born with such a cute face, after all." Gyuutaro said comforting his sister.
Uzui went to attack the two, Gyuutaro had the same idea. Gyuutaro manage to cut Uzui's head. "Heh, not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I struck with the intent to kill you. Nice, man. Niiice." Gyuutaro said.

The male demon stared at Uzui, looking him over. Observing him. "Niice face. Niice skin. No spots, birthmarks or wounds. Niice flesh, I can't get any fatter myself." The male said. "You're really tall too, clearly you're over six feet. You must be popular with the girls." He added. Gyuutaro was envious of the Sound Hashira. Daki whined again, telling him that that there were others instead of Uzui and Mono. Gyuutaro's eyes landed on Mono.

"I'm surprised you're still alive, you should have died awhile ago." Gyuutaro said to the girl. Uzui looked over to the girl, his fuchsia orbs stared at her petite frame. 'She should have died?'
"You're pretty strong too. Niice hair, niice face, and soft skin. I envy you too. I'm glad you didn't die. Muzan-sama would have killed us. You look perfect. Both of you, man." Gyuutaro said.

"Onii-chan!! They kept bullying me!! I was working so hard!! I was working super hard, by myself and they came in and bullied me!!" Daki cried.

"Yeah, yeah, unforgivable. My cute, dumb little sister was working so hard. I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her. I'll make you spin round and round when you die. Because my name is Gyuutaro!" Gyuutaro had attacked the two, before the sickles could hit them, Uzui blocked the people with his blades.

"The envy, maaan. You really are a niiice guy, huh. Protecting humans, looking cool, niice. I'm sure they'll shower you with love and gratitude upon you." Gyuutaro said to the white haired male. Uzui stared Gyuutaro right in the eyes.

"Yeah. I'm a flamboyant, elegant, ladies man, so of course. I even have three wives. Soon to be four." The male said. Uzui's head turned towards Mono. His fuchsia eyes stared into her spinel pink ones. "I never agreed to that." Mono said to the white haired male.

"Four... Four wives!? Unforgivable! You're kidding riiigh!?" Gyuutaro cried out.

Blood Demon Art: Splatter Sickle

Gyuutaro sliced at the tall white haired male. Uzui wouldn't be able to dodge it while protecting people. And Mono... she wasn't anywhere near him, so he wouldn't be able to protect her either. 'Sorry, Mono, but you'll be by yourself for a while.' The male thought. Uzui bashed his blades against the hardwood. The group of three fell to the floor. Leaving Mono alone with the two demons. Both Guutaro and Daki were about to go after the Sound Hashira, but Mono wouldn't let that happen. The white haired slayer had slammed her foot agaisnt the ground.

 The white haired slayer had slammed her foot agaisnt the ground

Crystals coated the floor in a semi-thick layer. "Huh?" The two looked up to the girl who had blocked them in. "Sorry about that, but I can't let you hurt them." Mono said. She stared into Guuutaro's eyes. "Something told me that you were the true holder of Upper Moon Six. Your sister is a bit too weak to hold that place." The black to green haired male held up his sickle and threw it at her. She held her arm up and layered it in crystals to block the attack.

"SHUT UP!! I'M NOT WEAK!! Daki cried out. "See Onii-chan she's bullying me too." The girl cried.

"It's not bullying. It's called brutal honesty." Mono said bluntly to the demoness. "You know, my offer still stands if you two want to come with me. I want to help you." Mono said, holding her hand out to them. Gyuutaro sliced her hand off. Blood gushed from the wound.
Mono only let out a sigh. "You wouldn't be the first one to act this way towards me. I'm sure part of this would have to do with your past the other part would be because of Kibutsuji, right? You don't trust me, do you? It's because I'm a Demon Slayer, right?" Mono asked. She stared at the two.

"Come to me if you want to talk, I've got to go find everyone." Mono used her crystals to trap their legs. The two siblings couldn't move. The two stared down at their trapped legs, when they looked back up Mono was gone.

"She wasn't regenerating. Onii-chan, did you see that?"

"Yeaah." 'Why would she spare us?'

*****

Mono ran after Uzui. Someone had called out to her. "Mono-sama!" The white haired girl looked up and spotted Enmu. "Enmu-san!" The black to pink and blue haored male hopped down from the roof.

"Mono-sama, are you okay?" The male asked, staring at her missing limb. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me. We should worry about finding the others." Mono said.

"We found Tanjiro-san and the others. They're safe." Enmu said to the white haired girl. The two ran down the dirt road searching for Uzui.

"Mono-sama... May I ask you something?" Enmu asked, looking at the ground as he ran. Mono looked over to the male. "Yeah sure."

"Are you going to take Gyuutaro and Daki with you?" Enmu asked.

"That's the plan. I want to be able to help them like I helped you and Rui."

'You're a wonderful person Mono-sama, but would you still think of me as a strong demon?"

*********************** Taisho Secrets *************************

Mono: "Time for a Taisho Secret. Even after Rengoku-san's battle with Akaza-san, they surprisingly became really good friends. Rengoku-san didn't like him at first of course, but the grew on each other. Now they can't stop hanging out. It's sweet. An adorable friendship."

(I know Ubuyashiki is like calm, but for some reason I see him with the personality of Nezu)(My Hero Academia) oh my god could you imagine?