𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

MADISON

My body arched of the mattress as thrust after thrust kept pushing me further into the bed. My moans were muffled once soft lips crashed against my own, eliciting a whine from me. The headboard kept banging against the wall, mixing with the sound of the music in the background.

So let me, let me just lay you down

Turn me on, take it all tonight

Let me, let me just lay you down

Turn me on, take it all tonight

"A-aro...ahh." I threw my head back involuntary when his teeth bit the skin of my neck. Aaron eyes stayed on my breasts as they jolted up and down after every hard thrust. Screams left my lips as he kept ramming into me at a relentless pace, stretching me to accommodate his length.

"You like that, whore?" Aaron's hand jacked my hair back, making me open my eyes and stare at him, my lips parted as my body kept being used. "Answer, fuck!" He shouted, slapping the side of my thigh.

"Y-yes," I whispered as loud as I could, which wasn't much taking into account the way his hips kept colliding with mine, leaving me breathless. He saw me fighting for the lack of air, his hand going to my throat, applying pressure to my air way.

"A-aron," I tried to whisper, trying to breath and failing miserably.

"What did you say?" He smirked, gripping my neck tighter. The look on his face knew I wanted it, thrived over the way I felt pleasure out of his sadist actions. We had talked a few days before about the replace of a safe word when I was gagged, or my air was constricted. If I tapped my fingers twice on his thigh it would all be done, but I didn't do it, I kept on fighting for air as he shoved in and out of me.

His hand loosened its hold around my neck, making me breath in loudly, trying to get as much air as I could. My head spun as he kept on fucking me, his hand going to where our bodies were joined, stoping at my clit to rub it teasingly. My back kept arching, my legs shaking and toes curling as my body tried to keep the orgasm at bay, waiting for his words.

He thrusted once into me, whispering into my ear with a husky groan, "Cum." My body did on his own accord even before he had finished the word, my head thrown back and my mouth agape as I came. Aaron thrusted into me a few more times before withdrawing and grabbing the back of my hair, not leaving me time to recover from my high, and showing my face down his cock, my lips wrapping against his length.

He used my mouth, grabbing my head with both hands as he drove into my mouth. I sucked and slurped, tasting myself on him. I didn't fight for dominance, letting him use me and pushing my head until my nose touched his stomach and I gagged and coughed around him. He didn't push me back though, he kept me there, letting my tears flow down my cheeks as he stared into my eyes. His mouth open as he came inside my mouth, not pushing my head off of him until I had swallowed all.

He pulled my head away slowly, a string of spit connecting my lips with his cock. His cum dribbled down my chin and onto my breasts. He sighed loudly before grabbing my chin with one hand, pushing his fingers inside of my lips so as to open. His other hand went to my chest, and chin, smearing his cum on his fingers before pushing them inside my mouth. "Swallow for me," he ordered with a menacing look, watching as my tongue circled his fingers teasingly, tasting him on them.

He took his fingers out of me, a small smile etched onto his face. He grabbed my face after, colliding our lips together. I gripped at his shoulders, making sure to mark my nails against his skin. He pulled away letting us catch our breath. I smiled at him one more time, "Happy birthday."