< XL >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Cataleya Valentina Velez: 

So this should be going here and these- 'Leya! Are you even listening?!' I look up, into Brandon's eyes, and wait for him to explain why he's shouting. 'Sorry, what?' 

I didn't even notice that he was talking to me, I barely knew he was here. 

'When are you going to stop stressing about that stupid test! You have more than a month to prepare!' He exclaims as he gets up from his chair. 'We can't risk failing and Neveah-' I stop when I notice that she's not here anymore. 

Of course, she's gone. Great! 'Neveah isn't even stressing this much about a test you have next  year!' 

'She's just going to stress about it last minute! And I'm not studying yet, I'm simply scheduling how the fuck I'm going to get all the information in my head, it's at least four books!' 

He sighs and looks at the little notepad in front of me. 'Why aren't you using a laptop?' 

'I don't have one.' I answer before writing the next thing down. 'Okay, but will you just listen to me for a second!' 'Fine. What is it, Brandon?' I ask, throwing my pen on the table. 

He smiles and shoves his phone my way. 'I want to try these drinks, take some pictures, and hang at the pool!' He exclaims as I look at the drinks on his phone. 

They look delicious, pink with strawberries on top, and his plan for today sounds amazing, but I can't risk slipping up already. 

'I would love to, but-' He sighs and shoves his phone my way again. 'No buts! Look at those drinks!' 'I know! But I can't slip up already!' 

'You have at least three more months, come on!' I wish I could, I really want to. But it's not the smart thing to do. 'I'll come by later,' if I have time.. 'You can go.' 

He sighs and stares at me for a second, before jumping up and heading to the kitchen. Celine is working on something, so we won't see her until dinner, Neveah is probably having sex with Leon, Rio is busy like always, Marco is either kissing his ass or sleeping with one of the maids, and Roman is probably training. He only has me right now. 

'You're mean!' I chuckle and turn back to the notebook, the faster I finish this, the faster I can hang with him around the pool. 

After I write down all the materials on management we need to learn for the test and search all the highlights that I marked before, I look at the time. I still have about three hours until dinner, maybe I should get on with the next subject as well. Hospitality.

'Okay enough Leya, it's been over an hour. Brandon is going to make us those drinks and we're going to enjoy the rest of the day.' Neveah smiles as she pulls the notebook away from me. 'What are you-' 

'Come on! It's the last day it'll be this hot outside, at least enjoy the weather for one more time!' 

'Neveah we have to-' 'We have plenty of time! Can you for once just take a day off!?'

The thing is, I really want to. I do. But that's what we've been doing for the past few months. We've been lacking to put some effort into our study. Sure, we interned a little at one of the best hotel chains, but it wasn't enough. We didn't get the full hours. 

And I'm not doing this year over. I just want to get my diploma and get this over with. Finally, work as I planned. 

'Just one time, please?' Neveah begs, pouting her lip a little. She knows I hate it when she does that because it works every time. 'Fine! But only today!'