Twenty-Two

The devil himself was Aries new cousin-in-law and it sucked. She was extremely excited to get back to Hogwarts after the stupid wedding that everyone was excited for except for the bride, groom, and the obvious, Aries.

"You know, glaring out the window isn't gonna make the train go faster." Regulus said taking Aries attention away from the window.

Mother and father didn't want to waste the floo powder on sending us back to "that horrible and laughable joke of a school" as they call it.

"But it might make me forget about the last forty eight hours." Aries said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"It wasn't all bad, I mean, aunt Druella jinxed the iced crow and serpent to move. That was pretty cool." He shrugged.

"We're teenagers, not babies." Aries retorted as Regulus rolled his eyes.

"That Halloween party is coming up in a couple days, will you be bringing that Prewett boy? Haven't seen you two together anymore."

Aries glared at her brother's smirk, "you're following me now, are you?"

Regulus merely shrugged, "I prefer the term stalking, but yes. And he was a rather sad fit for you, if I may. Poor bloke punched a wall after the breakup I heard."

"Do shut up."

"Oh please, you weren't exactly secretive about it."

Aries sighed, "It doesn't matter, because I'm not going to the party."

He shook his head, "You have to, father says you must start looking for suitors here while they look at home. He says he's being 'generous' in allowing you a chance to look for your own husband." Aries rolled her eyes at that.

"But it's obvious the only suitor you'd pick is that Gryffindor boy so it-"

"What are you talking about." Aries furrowed her brows, cutting him off.

Regulus smirked once more, "My dear sister, you don't even see it yourself. Now that's troubling...and mother says Sirius was the daft of the family."

"Reggie, what are you going on about?" The raven haired girl sighed.

"Remus Lupin, of course." Regulus chuckled, a grin on his face.

Aries felt the blush form slightly on her cheeks, but void herself of emotion, "I don't know what you're talking about." She played it off, but the more she refused, the bigger his grin got.

"Salazar, Aries, you can't even compose yourself at his name. I don't think I've ever seen you blush before. You must have it bad." He winced slightly when Aries swat his arm but continued.

"I mean it took you long enough to notice his obvious stares. He's had a bloody thing for you ever since I arrived at Hogwarts my first year."

Aries shook her head feeling slightly overwhelmed, "is it really that obvious." She looked back at his pitied expression.

"Not on your end, no. And thank Salazar for that. Mother might have your head for it. Two Gryffindors, though. Looks like you have a type." Regulus laughed making Aries swat him again.

"Have you thought much on our conversation at Slughorns party?" He asked lightly once a silence had spread for a moment.

Aries glanced at him and the back out the window, "Yes." Her tone singled the end of the conversation before it could begin.

The rest of the train ride was mostly quiet, only every half hour or so would a short conversation come up.

Once the train began to slow, Aries was more than ready to go back to what she always would and always will call home.