Chapter 9

*Edited

Layla

Someone's fist slammed into my face, causing me to stumble back and fall on my bottom.

I gasped and held in a cry, I looked up to see two girls standing over me.

One girl had medium length black hair and brown eyes, the girl who I think hit me had light, short, blonde hair and brown eyes.

I recognised the blonde girl, she was in my history class.

She's never been a nice person, always commenting rude things on other peoples business, and judging appearances.

Though I've never talked to her or associated with her in my life.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, whore." She sneered at me.

I looked up at her through blurry eyes and I felt blood trickling down my nose.

She squatted down to my level and hit me again with her fist, the rings on her fingers cutting into my skin.

Not holding it in I cried out in pain.

"Don't think you can walk around here, fucking every boy you lay eyes on." She said getting up and kicking me in the ribs.

I started coughing and hissed in pain.

"Especially...

She kneeled in front of my face and continued

Landon." She hissed his name at me.

"He's going to be mine, and I don't want to see your dirty little fingers on him again."

"And if I do, they'll be consequences." She whispered the last part.

One final shove with her foot to my head, making my head hit back against the toilet.

She strutted out, her friend behind her not saying a word.

I began to get dizzy, starting to see black dots through my teary eyes.

I managed to grab my phone that is now slightly cracked with my shaky blood-stained hands and opened it up.

I clicked the call button on his name.

The phone started dialling and I waited for him to answer while sobbing through the pain.

"Layla." His deep voice rang through my ears.

I sighed thankfully he answered.

"L-Landon, can y-you please,-

He cut me off.

"Where are you?" His deep voice now cold as ice.

"Bathroom," I responded and with that, he hung up.

I managed to move a bit so I could sit up but went back lying on the ground when I felt the throbbing in my head.

Not even 5 seconds later the door to the bathroom slammed open and I saw Landon's furious face.