010

"Hoodie stop changing the damn radio station."

Masky has been driving for 3 hours now and is irritated from the lack of sleep. You were sound asleep in the backseat.

"Dude there's like no fucking signal out here."

Hoodie leans back in the passenger seat and sighs. He looks out the window and peeks at you sleeping from the side view mirror.

"Hey, can we stop somewhere for a pee break or snacks?"

Masky doesn't say anything and reaches for his cigarettes. You begin stirring awake to the smell of freshly lit tobacco.

"Hey, can we stop somewhere? I need to use the restroom."

Hoodie throws his hands up like 'What did I just tell you' toward Masky.

"Yeah sure, but we need to make it quick, we're almost to the motel."

Hoodie turns around and looks at you.

"You see this shit Y/N?"

"No Hoodie, I do not see this shit. I just woke up."

Hoodie sighs in defeat and turns back around to stare out the window. Masky pulls into a shady run-down gas station and parks the car. He looks around before making his way toward the small building.

"No cameras or people around besides some guy behind the counter. So hurry up and don't dick around."

Hoodie takes off toward the men's restroom and you take off towards the women's.

"Man, I thought my ass was going to fall off from sitting too long."

You yawn and comb your hair with your fingers.

"Yeah, the backseat wasn't that comfortable either."

Masky comes out with two cups of coffee and a plastic bag. He motions for you and Hoodie to hurry up and get back in the car.

"What did you rob the place?"

"Well yeah."

Your jaw drops and you plop into the passenger's seat quickly. You hear Hoodie whine about wanting to sit up front, but Masky was already putting the car into drive.

"I could have given you money Masky."

"Well too late for that now, you should have said something sooner."

You cross your arms over your chest and frown. The two of them have gotten on your last nerve for the past 2 hours. Thankfully you managed to take a nap for the last hour or so.

Masky pulls into the motel parking lot and shuts the car off. He grabs a cigarette and lights one.

"So she's in there and we're going to crash for the night and head back to the mansion in the morning."

"I call dibs on sleeping with Y/N!"

You turn around and glare at Hoodie. You'd rather share a bed with a stranger or sleep on a shady motel floor.

"Can I have one of those?"

"A cigarette? Seriously?"

"Yeah, why not? I'm half-dead anyways or whatever, not like it's going to kill me."

He shrugs his shoulders and hands you his already-lit cigarette. You step out of the car and take a puff. You used to smoke back in high school, so it took you a minute or so to get used to smoking again.

The three of you make your way up to the 2nd floor. The smell of Frebreeze was desperately trying to cover up a variety of odors. There was a dark blue carpet and cheap furniture. A dark brown curly-haired female with green eyes sat on one of the beds. She seems shy and most likely didn't expect three strangers to open the door so suddenly without knocking.

"H-Hello, are you here to take me to see Him?"

She shook when she spoke the word "Him". You assume she was referring to Slender.

"Yeah, we are. But not yet, we're crashing here for the night. We'll take you back with us in the morning."

You look her up and down trying to sense her fear, but there wasn't any. So why was she acting like she was so scared? Maybe she was just shy around new people.

"Dude I'm starving, can we order takeout or some shit?"

"Hoodie you just ate half the snacks in the car, Masky and I hardly had any!!"

Masky sets his duffel bag down and takes a seat at the small wooden table. He lights another cigarette and zones out. He just wants to sleep.

"Hey, I'm Hoodie, and this is Y/N."

Sylvie waves and smiles. You smile back and take the seat across from Masky. You were tired too. You didn't want to do the whole polite formalities routine with her. For some reason, you didn't trust her. She reminds you of someone, and it gave you a nasty feeling in your stomach.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You walk into the bathroom which was gross, very gross. The light was so dim you have to use the flashlight on your phone to see half the bathroom. You don't want to step on a bug or trip on a broken floor tile. You change into your pajamas and take a deep breath. It has been a long day, and you miss Jack. You decide to text him to let him know you made it to the motel safely.

"So what's the deal with sleeping arrangements tonight, cause I'm fucking beat."

Hoodie swan dives onto one of the beds and does a "sexy" side pose. You roll your eyes and sit down on the other bed. Sylvie is sitting on the edge of the bed beside you watching the scene unfold.

"Woah, hey now Funbags, you're sleeping with me."

"Yeah no. AND STOP CALLING ME FUNBAGS YOU IDIOT!"

Hoodie fake stabs himself in the chest and makes dying noises to get your attention. Masky slaps him with a pillow and tells him to scoot over. The decision was made. Females in one bed, males in the other.

You make yourself as comfortable as possible and leave enough space between you and Sylvie. You lay on your side and check to see if Jack has replied to your text.

Jack: Hey, how did the trip go?

You: Hey, and it went okay. They both got on my last nerve, but I'm at the motel finally getting some much-needed rest.

Jack: Yeah I believe that, those two get on my nerves too. Try living with them for more than a month.

You: Is it weird that I already miss you?

Jack: No, I miss you too.

You: Good night Jack.

Jack: Good night Y/N.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You toss and turn most of the night. You feel uneasy the whole time. You finally get up and crawl into bed between Masky and Hoodie.

"Funbags?"

Hoodie sleepily grins.

"I knew you'd come around, the ladies always do."

"Shut up and go back to sleep or I'll push you off the bed."