𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

The chirping of birds sounded through your ears

The chirping of birds sounded through your ears. You open your eyes and try to blink the sleepiness away.

Morning already.

You lift up your tired arms and rub your eyes. You let out an exhale of air and sit up in your bed. You interlock your delicate fingers and stretch forward and back. You also twist your back which makes a popping noise each time you do so.

Just as you were about to get out of the covers, your door bursts open and out comes your little brother and jumps onto you. You fell back with a loud 'oof' and laugh just as he does.

"Good morning Hiroto." You said with a tired tone in your voice.

"Morning sis!" He giggled. You laughed at your little brother. He was your best friend in whole wide world. He was your light. He was going to turn six soon and you were so excited for him to be older. But at the same time, you were sad that he was going to get bigger and grow up soon.

You then went and tickled him as he erupted in fits of giggles and laughs.

"Y/N why?!?!" He laughed as tears pricked the corners of his eyes.

"You woke me up! And now it's payback!" You laughed. He laughed even more as he tried to pry away your greedy hands of tickle torture. After a few minutes, the door opened again and there was your mother. When her eyes landed upon the both of you, there was silence, then she started giggling herself.

"I see your awake now Y/N." You laughed and nodded your head.

"Yeah, because of this stinker!" Hiroto glared at you and playfully hit your arm. You pretended that the punch hurt and you fell back. He began to freak out and started apologized profusely.

"Y/N!!! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to—" he stopped once he heard you laughing. He then crossed his arms and pouted with a frown.

"You're mean!"

"I know I am." You laughed. He chuckled too.

"Alright kids, breakfast is ready." Your mother said waving for the both of you to follow her. You got up and walked out with your brother.

~~~~~

"This is really good mom!" Hiroto said with a stuffed mouth full of his breakfast.

"Thanks honey." Your mother replied with a warm smile and went back to eating. In came your father rubbing his tired eyes and coming to sit at the table.

"Morning guys." He said through a tired voice.

"Morning dad." You and Hiroto replied with mouths full of food. Your father chuckled at how cute his kids looked.

"This looks good hun." He said as he walked and sat next to your mother. She laughed and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Ewwwww!" Hiroto complained as he looked away with a grossed out face. Pretending like he was throwing up.