Chapter 48

Here is for today. Can u guys help me vote on which story should i finish first. You can check on my profile. I just post the questions.

Just when Nie Yu was smiling happily, Gu Yuan and Camille got together and whispered.

Camille is telling Gu Yuan about Ji Zhentian.

"He actually calls me every day, saying that he wished for my happiness. When I was his girlfriend in the old days, he never treats me like his. He also said he loves me to death!"

"He also transfers me some money, giving me 99,999 yuan."

"Only 99999 yuan? Not very much, just as if he invited you out to dinner!"

In terms of Gu Yuan's money values, 99,999 yuan is indeed less, which means it can be used for eating ten meals.

Camille glanced at Gu Yuan unexpectedly: "Hey, I really don't know what he is thinking, if he is pestering me, I will not falls."

Gu Yuan frowned and thought about it. She looked at her two sons and lowered her voice, whispering: "I think he is feeling guilty. The more you ignore him, the more he takes you seriously. If you get back together with him, he treats you like clothes and can change them at any time. Especially this Ji Zhentian."

Camille strongly agrees: "Yes! That's it, so later I will keep ignoring him and hang up on him!"

Gu Yuan couldn't help but laugh. The two women discussed the man's problem enthusiastically. Gu Yuan remembered the little boy he met that day and complained to Camille about her miserable experience of being deceived by the little boy.

"Who is the man you met?" Camille looked at Gu Yuan incredulously.

"I can't figure it out either. Anyway, Qi Sen said, he was Huo Jinchen from the Huo family, who seems to have a deep background."

"Ohmygod! Huo Jinchen! You actually saw Huo Jinchen! You are really a lucky girl!" Camille looked at Gu Yuan's eyes with admiration and fascination.

"Do you know him too?"

"If I knew that it was Huo Jinchen you met, I would definitely get out of the diving to take a look!" Camille excitedly held Gu Yuan's hand and said: I won't talk about other things, just let you who his ex-wife is, you will understand. "

"Ex-wife? What's the situation with the ex-wife?"

"The main point is, don't you want to know who his ex-wife is?" Camille firmly grasped Gu Yuan's hand, why doesn't she have a gossip heart?

"Who is it?" Gu Yuan really didn't have much interest. But seeing Camille was talking excitingly, she doesn't have the heart to ignore her. So Gu Yuan just follow her.

"His ex-wife is the daughter of the president of country F. The daughter of the president of country F!!"

"The President's daughter, so awesome?"

"Yes, yes, this is the man who married the president's daughter. I heard that the president's daughter was pursuing him at the time. The president was also happy to see it. After all, he was the head of the Huo family's generation. If his daughter marries him, it is equivalent to having the Huo family's backing. The President of Country F will never have to worry about the next election. "

"So powerful?" When Gu Yuan heard this, she felt that he was even more powerful than her two sons.

She felt inexplicably sour.

My son is the best, OK?

"Do you know why?" Camille felt that Gu Yuan was not a good gossiper, so she had to ask and answer: "Because he is rich. The Huo family is rich, any one of the Huo family's children may be a big man in the world. There are more than a dozen children in the Huo family who have been on the wealth list. But in fact, those children who are on the wealth list are just ordinary people in the Huo family. It is said that the real wealth of the Huo family has never been listed, so no one can estimate it! "