c-3

Shen Zhu lied on the bed and rubbed her unoily stomach, sighing. If she can take it, the child in her stomach will also get malnourished.

Since she had the Food Space, she decided to familiarize herself with her precious space.

With a thought, he entered the Cloud Pavilion.

She didn't want to go into the cabin for the time being. She wanted to go to the clearing, but just as she placed her hand on the wooden fence, she felt a slight tingling sensation on her fingertips. She looked at her blood as if it were floating in the air, then slowly melted into the air.

Shen Zhu blinked her eyes, her small mouth opened slightly in shock.

After the bloodstains completely disappeared, a line of words shockingly appeared.

"Matching succeeded. Hello, Master. I am the Guardian of the Cloud Pavilion. Your spiritual sense is insufficient to enter the water clouds. You can level up by practicing cooking. The kitchen is at the back of the house. "

"Tsk, the rules are so deceptive. There's nothing behind the house, so where did the kitchen come from?" Shen Zhu rolled his eyes.

Shen Zhu came to the back of the house and as expected, he saw an independent kitchen.

The style of the stove was similar to the one Shen Zhu had seen just now, but it was clearly much better than the previous one.

Shen Zhu wanted to test the process of Madame Chen burning the fire, and quickly did it.

She scrambled an egg and ate it with satisfaction.

"Congratulations for completing today's mission. The Cloud Pavilion will give you three dishes as your rewards. They are 'Rising Sun', 'Blue Bamboo', and 'White Emerald'."

Shen Zhu's eyes lit up.

Three dishes appeared out of nowhere on the table. They were all placed on elegant and exquisite plates. When she saw the tomato scrambled eggs and celery on the table … The corner of his mouth twitched.

Shen Zhu came out of his space and looked around him, and sighed to himself: Since he wanted to stay here to live, then he must change the living conditions of this house.

Now, all she had to think about was how she could reasonably bring out the contents of the Cloud Pavilion and use them to make a fortune.

Shen Zhu thought until he was about to fall asleep.

Due to the reason of his pregnancy and his lethargy, Shen Zhu woke up later than usual.

She yawned and gingerly walked into the living room. She saw a tall and handsome man sitting in the room with a tired expression on his face.

Was this the original owner's husband? Shen Zhu was stunned, he did not know how to react.

Su Zongwen was drinking water, and seeing Shen Zhu walk in, she did not have the usual crafty inquiry, nor was she disgusted by it. Her pair of calm eyes carried a sense of doubt, as if she had become a completely different person.

For a moment neither of them spoke.

The atmosphere was eerily quiet.

Just then, Madame Chen walked in with breakfast. His eyes were filled with a smile, "Yue Niang is awake?"

He then saw Su Zongwen standing at the same place without a care in the world, and started to rebuke, "Quickly go over and help your wife. Yue Niang is so old, and her body is so weak, you have to take good care of her."

Shen Zhu regained his senses, allowing him to maintain that puzzled gaze. He himself went forward to pick up the thing in Madame Chen's hands, "Mother, I'm fine, how can I be so delicate." He took the bowl from Madame Chen's hands, "Brother Wen just returned and hasn't even rested for a bit, don't blame him."

When the Madame Chen heard that Shen Zhu also started to care for Su Zongwen, he smiled and squinted his eyes, and answered a few times.

At the side, the darkness in Su Zongwen's eyes deepened.

After eating breakfast, Su Zongwen took out two taels of silver from his sleeves. Without even looking at Shen Zhu, he said sincerely, "Father, Mother, you guys have worked hard these past few months. You can go back first.

Madame Chen looked worriedly at Shen Zhu, who was staring blankly at nothing, and did not extend his hand to take the silver.

Su Zhizhong stroked his beard, and immediately rejected the offer, "Little Zhu is pregnant right now, take out the money and buy her some body nourishing items."

Su Zongwen's tone was strong and forceful, and could not be refused as he placed it in front of Madame Chen, not saying a word.

Shen Zhu, who had been silent for a long time, also opened his mouth, "Mother, I believe that Brother Wen will not let me and my child down, take the silver."

At that moment, other than Shen Zhu, the other three people had different thoughts.