Ch 277: What Kind Of Sword Is This?

After realising she had been duped by Lin Ye, no matter how much Lin Ye tries to persuade her, Lappland refuses to use this sword on her.

However, when he proposed using the sword on him, Lappland quickly agreed and appeared eager to try. If he had to guess, she'd like to retaliate for her injuries. She can now fulfil her wish.

Although he feels that Maple may not be able to hurt him, Lin Ye is still concerned, looking at Lappland's eagerness to try. Wouldn't it be funny if Lappland accidentally hacked him to death?

So, to be on the safe side, he still has to make sure that never happens.

Lappland looked impatient, "Hey! Why are you so scared? I didn't say much when you nearly hacked my hand off just now."

"When did I do that? You can't defile people's innocence out of thin air." Lin Ye said, "I just swiped your arm gently. That's it."

Lappland looks at Lin Ye coldly and spits out the words. She silently laughs, "Hehe."

Lin Ye felt helpless as a result of this. All he could say to Lappland was, "Don't overlook it. Your internship contract is still in my possession. You might not be able to get it back if you hurt me."

Such threats caused Lappland's face to change slightly, "Despicable!"

"Oh, really? Hello, pot, names kettle," Lin Ye said to her, "And I'm not doing this if you going to kill me."

Her tail sways frantically while she says, "No way! I will never do something like that"

Lin Ye is speechless, but it was already too late to back down. He rolls up his sleeve, and then stretches his arm out in front of Lappland, and says, "Here you go."

Originally, he wanted to remind her to be gentle, but he feels that this kind of word would be too imposing, so he endured it for now.

So, he waits.

And waits.

And waits some more.

Lappland did not move. She looks around as if looking for something.

"What are you doing?"

Lappland replies, "I'm looking for stones."

"Looking for a stone?" Lin Ye is even more puzzled. "Why are you looking for a stone?"

"Sharpening the knife."

Lin Ye almost bit his tongue.

"You crazed dog! You really wanted to kill me!" Lin Ye couldn't bear it and shouted, "Give me the sword back!"

Lappland curls her lips and gives up the idea of ​​looking for a stone.

"Then... Here I go," Lappland says.

"Okay." Lin Ye nods, raises his arm again, and closes his eyes, not looking at Lappland, "Come on."

"Yup."

"..."

"..."

"Come on then."

"I am." Lappland sounds angry, "I've done it, I've stabbed you several times! How come this stupid sword can't pierce your skin?"

Lin Ye is stunned and opens his eyes. He finds it is true.

Lappland is rubbing Maple on his arm quickly. It was almost like cutting leeks. But if he didn't see it with his own eyes, he wouldn't believe it, Lin Ye doesn't feel a thing.

"What kind of broken sword is this!" Lappland can't bear it and throw Maple on the ground.

"When you cut me, it clearly cuts so smoothly, but when I do it to you, it can't even cut your skin! Wait, that means that I am being targeted!" Lappland became more and more furious.

She finally thought that Messiah was behind all of this. It was definitely her, it must be her. Everyone was unharmed from the blade apart from her.

She can't bear it.

Lappland pulls out her swords again, turns around, and is about to leave.

"I can't stand it anymore! I must go to the holy mountain and cut down God! No one can stop me!"

She makes her way to the front door. She expected Lin Ye to stop her and tell her, "Give up, you're no match" but she didn't expect Lin Ye to do nothing. She was waiting for Lin Ye to stop her.

But she comes to a halt when she notices Lin Ye still standing there, his gaze fixed on Maple in his hand.

She coughs.

Lin Ye did not respond.

She coughs louder.

Lin Ye also did not respond.

So, she says stiffly, "Forget it, this is Kjerag after all. I'd better give the people of this country a little bit of mercy."

Whether Lin Ye believes it or not, she believes it herself anyway.

She did not notice Lin Ye's cheeky smiles behind her back.

You're annoying... but you can be quite adorable sometimes.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

"Jenny and Ken are dead."

Galvin sitting on the chair leaned forward, staring at the servant reporting the news, "Are you sure?"

The servant lowers his head and says, "I'm sure, I have seen their bodies."

The servant continues. "As far as I know, the Silverash guards arrived late at the scene, and when they arrived, Jenny and Ken were both dead... It appears that those few Rhode Island operators are not ordinary."

Galvin's face is worried now, "How is Irene? Where is she? In the Silverash's house?"

"It's not so clear." Says the servant, "Silverash's guards blocked the scene. We could not get first-hand news."

"Tsk, this is unfortunate, but it doesn't matter." Galvin leans on the back of the chair, lightly touching the armrest of the chair with his fingers.

He closes his eyes and says slowly, "Anyway, it doesn't affect the overall situation. It's just a small chess piece."

The servant bows his head and says nothing.

"Okay, we will set off tomorrow." Galvin opens his eyes suddenly, and says, "Take all the guards and go to the tribal meeting. Do you understand?"

"Understood."

"That's good." Galvin gets up from his chair, hands on his back, and chuckles, "As long as the people know that all of the Aiben family's armed personnel are out of the city, then everything that happens in the city has nothing to do with us."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Weebly

Edit by Jaq