Fiancé

You walked along the hallways of the school, humming a small tune. A bundle of documents in your hand as you headed towards the conference room.

You saw a girl was waiting in front of the conference room, making you confused. You approached the girl and tapped her on her shoulder.

The girl jumped a bit and quickly turned around to face you. The girl has black hair, a hairpin with three snowflakes designed was seen on the side of her head. You noticed her pupils have the shape of a flower.

You quickly snapped out of your trance as you noticed the girl was still staring at you. "Ah! I'm sorry! I just noticed you were waiting in front of the conference room. May I ask why?" you asked with a tilt of your head.

"I'm waiting for Michikatsu-san. I am looking for someone and I want to ask him if he might know where he is." the girl answered as she looked back at the door then to you.

"Michi-nii? M-maybe I can help you. My name is (Y/N) Tsugikuni, forgive me for not introducing myself." you exclaimed with a sheepish smile.

The girl let out a giggle as she gave you a smile. "My name is Koyuki Soyama, it's nice to meet you, (Y/N)-san." the girl, Koyuki, said.

"I'll just place these documents inside then we can go and find the person you're looking for, Koyuki-san." you suggested. Koyuki nodded as the two of you went inside the air conditioned room.

"(Y/N)!!!"

You turned to see Tengen, Sanemi, Kyojuro and Giyuu huddled together, smiling at you.

You noticed Sanemi and Giyuu's smile was forced as you looked at the boys with a questioning look.

You shrugged off the thought and placed the papers on the table in the center.

"Hey (Y/N), who's your friend?" Tengen asked as he gestured towards Koyuki.

"Hm? Her name is Koyuki. She's looking for someone and I'm going to help her." you explained.

"Can I have your number?" Tengen asked as he looked at Koyuki with a flirty smile. You pulled Tengen away from Koyuki. "You're making her uncomfortable, stop that, Tengen-kun." you said.

"I will if you go on a date with me, (Y/N)." Tengen replied as he gave you a wink. A rolled up magazine was seen whacking Tengen on the head. You turned to see it was Sanemi with an annoyed look.

"I'm sorry. I already have a fiancé." Koyuki replied as she showed Tengen the engagement ring on her left ring finger.

You let out a shocked gasp as you looked at the ring. "I suppose the person you're looking for is your fiancé then?" you asked to which Koyuki nodded.