10

The seven group of men stayed in the Kim's house—mansion, to be specific. Two of the Kim brothers plus Yoongi were still asleep upstairs, leaving the three youngest and Hoseok in the luxurious living room.

The youngest Alpha came to visit the mansion after getting enough of his lonely dorm. Taehyung sat next to Jungkook who was watching the 6AM football game on the TV. Whereas the other two boys sat by their feet on the floor.

Taehyung sighed, his mind was nowhere near the game. He was actually thinking about the whole new news from the Alpha seated beside him. The blue haired man shifted on the large couch, dropping the empty popcorn bowl on the cushion.

"Kook," he called, clearing his throat. Jungkook averted his gaze to look at the man. Humming questioningly.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung cringed at his own question. The younger Alpha let out a laugh at that

"That's so random, bro," he shook his head amusedly.

Taehyung's lips formed a sheepish grin. "I mean, after the whole imprinted thing—are you really okay?"

The side looped smile on Jungkook's face fell. His mood deflated in an instant at the question and Taehyung sensed that. The blue headed Alpha felt his own heart clenched.

Jungkook shrugged, showing a smile that barely reach his eyes. "I'm fine," he nodded to himself. "It's her that I'm worrying about," the young Alpha sighed.

Jimin—who was seated by his feet—craned his neck to look at the boy. "Why?" he furrowed his brows.

Hoseok nodded along with the question. "That girl must be ecstatic to be your imprinted partner," he said a matter of factly, "she'll be fine."

But Jungkook shook his head. It was like his mood deflated more and more as he thought of you. "She may be a little oblivious about this," he spoke weakly. The other three men widened their eyes.

"She has no idea that she's imprinted to you?" Taehyung asked, bewildered. Jungkook glanced at him, giving him a sheepish nod.

"I'd prefer that. To be honest—I want my relationship with her the way it is right now. I don't want it to change," the youngest of the group stared at his lap.

"She might freak out if I tell her about this, or worse—that girl might even run away from me."

"She's not like other girls, bro," he convinced his friends. His eyes gleaming bright as your face popped up in his mind. "She cares for me even after all the things I did to her; she cooked for me—"

"Cook?" Hoseok's brows jumped up until his hairline, "like breakfast and all?"

Jungkook's lips curled into a smile as he nodded. "And dinner," he added. His ears slowly transformed to a shade of red. The man beside him grinned, flicking his left ear. 

"You're flustered," Jimin laughed.

Taehyung smirked at the youngest. "She made you soft," he chuckled.

Jungkook rubbed his ears furiously. "This is so embarrassing," he muttered under his breath, receiving another laugh from his friends.

"You know, consider yourself lucky," Jimin smiled. "You have a girl imprinted to you—that's a rare thing in this century."

"Yeah," Hoseok agreed with droopy eyes. "Trust me, having a mate is the best thing you'll experience as an Alpha."

Jimin smirked. "Hell yes. Knotting your mate, people say that feels like heaven."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, leaning down to flick the blondy's forehead. "You have no idea about the responsibilities Jungkook's going to have."

The blonde Alpha simply scowled. "I'm trying to cheer him up."

Jungkook let out a chuckle at the sight Infront of him. Taehyung and Jimin averted their gaze to the man, both smiling and happy to hear the young Alpha laugh.

"But seriously though, you need to cheer up," Jimin patted Jungkook's thigh, "this is a one in a lifetime opportunity, cherish it."

Jungkook smiled at him, nodding shyly. "Thanks."

Jimin winked before resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder. "Lower your voice, I'm going to sleep," he yawned.

Taehyung rolled his eyes once again at his antics. "This is my house and yet he's the one acting like he owns this damn building."

The blue haired boy turned his head to look at Jungkook. The young man was fiddling with the hem of his hoodie.

"Do you think I should tell her?" he asked under his breath.

Taehyung furrowed his brows. "Of course you should," he said a matter of factly.

Jungkook sighed, leaning his head back onto the couch. "I don't know, man. She might leave me if she finds out."

"She doesn't even like me that way," he muttered.

Taehyung groaned, tilting his head back dramatically. "You're being paranoid," he shook the other man's shoulder.

Jungkook frowned, looking to the side. "I'm being realistic."

"No." Taehyung said sternly, grabbing the younger's face. Jungkook stared at him weirdly—his cheeks puffed up, his lips shaped into a pout.

"We are strong, we won't be defeated by our own mind," the blue haired man exaggerated. "Take your time, but in the end you will tell her."

"Clear?" Taehyung asked with a stern face. Jungkook simply sighed, swatting the hands on his face gently.

"I'm just scared," he admitted.

"She's important to me and I don't want to loose her," Jungkook croaked out, staring at Taehyung. The older man listened carefully. "What if she runs away from me? What if she hates me?"

"I care for her, bro—I really do. That's why I'm scared."

Taehyung contemplated for a while, biting his lip. He then looked up slowly to the young Alpha next to him.

"It's Eunha isn't?" guessed him.

Jungkook abruptly turned his gaze from his lap to the blue haired man. His eyes wide and mouth slightly agaped. Taehyung raised a brow, "What? Am I wrong?"

The younger shook his head, muttering a 'no'. "You're actually right this time," he smiled despite the situation. "You know that girl, man—she's amazing."

"I want to be with her, even if it takes me to not tell her about this whole imprinted shit," Jungkook explained as he thought of you "she means that much to me." 

Taehyung scooted closer to the man. The blue headed guy—being the affectionate person he is—he hugged Jungkook's side. The young man didn't bother to push him away like he usually did, instead he leaned in into the touch.

"We'll go through this together, I'll help you," Taehyung convinced, receiving a weak nod from Jungkook.