Chapter 7

I face Bellamy

I face Bellamy.

"Your damn phone was pissing me off", he grumbles avoiding everyone's gaze.

I look at Rafael and he mouths a sorry. Why is he sorry, he did nothing. I have the urge to slap him in the face, but he's not Matteo.

Everyone went back to eating like this never happened. I guess King's little outburst is normal. Weird.

 I finally got to take a bite out of my meal and might I say it was delicious. Yum.

"So, Samara tell us about yourself?", Alana beams, everyone's attention turns to me. I slowly swallow the food in my mouth, raising my head. Try not to be awkward.

Good job at that.

"There isn't a lot to me, I'm currently living in Spain and I came here for some business. What about you guys?" I try taking the attention off me which obviously failed. They look at me with awe, I have nothing else to say do they want me to make shit up?

"What about your family", Alro asks with raised eyebrows and a conniving smirk. This bitch is really testing my patients today. I play with the rings on my finger underneath the table to stop me from going over to him and ramming a bullet through his heart. 

"No, family", I take a sip from my water. I don't want anyone ever to know about my life before Samara. Like it never existed.

Bellamy rolls his eyes at my response. What the hell is this guy's problem, I only cut his arm and held a knife to his throat. I still see the mark on his throat, lucky bastard, I let him live.

The rest of the dinner went on with their own conversations, I occasionally said a few words to Rafael. I stare at Arlo seeing he is still glaring at me

"Stop staring", Alana hisses at her husband making him scowl at me before turning towards her with a smile. I see Rafael's mom, Aria looks down at the sight of the couple, it must remind her of her husband.

Never let it show.

Let's give her something new to look at.

I point towards Arlo, "technically I saved your life so you have no reason to look at me like that."

"Lie to someone else, we both know why you kept me alive. Your nothing more than a bitch. Rafael what the hell were you thinking bringing her here", he raises his voice slamming his fist on the table.

I did keep him alive for my own use, as well as being a bitch, I won't deny those. 

This caused the whole family's jaw to drop and Bellamy to stare in confusion.

"What the fuck?", I hear Bellamy whisper in disbelief from beside me.

"As much as I want to hear what happened, I'm really sorry about my uncle, he's kind of an ass", Rafael whispers the last part. 

Pussy.

If he has a problem with his uncle he shouldn't be afraid to say anything, go up to him and tell him how you feel. I understand not wanting to cause problems, I decide to just nod. This is their family issue and I shouldn't intrude.

The awkward silence is broken by another phone going off.

"Can't you guys turn off your phones when we eat dinner?", Bellamy sighs annoyed.

What's got his panties in a twist.

I'm kind of glad that the phone rang because I need to get out of here and I can't really fake an emergency without my phone. Stupid Rafael and my need to please people I somewhat like. The tension is too thick for my liking.

Mia's phone was the one that rang, she slowly picked it up and listened, while everyone just stared at her.

What is with this family and staring?

"It's for Samara", she says holding in a laugh.

John you fucking genius. 

"For fucks sake", I grumble as I get up and walk toward her. I grab the phone from her hands and step out of the dining room into an empty hallway.

I answer the call, putting the phone to my ear.

"Heyyy, Sage", John slurred. I can guaranty this kid is drunk. I drink a lot actually but never do I keep it in John's reach. I never want him to end up like me

"John, are you fucking drunk? You are 16, you are not allowed to drink", I whisper-yell through the phone. He might need a reminder because he has lost his damn mind.

"I am fineee, I just miss you",  I miss you too. 

"I know love, I will see you tomorrow when I come home. I am going to send Maze to take care of you, okay?"

"Okay, I love you",  I do to John, I do too.

"Me more, bye baby."

"Impossible. Bye!", he yells before ending the call

A teeny tiny smile creeps my face, but I'm quick to hide it. I love that idiot to death.

I gave Maze a quick call telling her to go take care of John. I look at the time and see it's getting late, I should get going.

I make myself back into the dining room, everything was cleaned up and the Kings were just sitting there, probably waiting for me to leave.

"Mia here is your phone and I'm going to head out", I walk towards Mia and hand her the phone causing all attention to come to me.

Everyone except Arlo and Bellamy gives me a big smile and I nod.

"Thank you for staying, this was one memorable dinner", Rafael cheered causing everyone to laugh, except Bellamy.

After a quick glance at the King's, Rafael and Bellamy walk me out. I was surprised that Bellamy joined us.

We stand in front of my car to say our goodbyes.

"Samara it was so nice seeing you, whenever you come to America promise me you'll call", Rafael says shaking my hand. It was nice to see you to, can't say the same about a certain duo in your family.

"Stay out of trouble", I reply with sincerity before letting go of his hand.

I turn my attention to Bellamy who just looks at me.

"I'll have one of my people contact you about the stolen shipments", I say with amusement in my eyes.

"And why would you know about the whereabouts of my shipment", Bellamy puts his hands behind his back, raising an eyebrow. Always an asshole

"Don't worry about it, but if I were you I would keep the Russians in check and make sure to be careful of any spies", I advise, taking one last look at the house. It's not safe for me to be here again. I will most likely never come here again, I'm not putting a family in danger.

Maybe we'll meet again.

"Samar-"Goodbye stranger", I cut Bellamy off.

With that, I hop into my Ferrari and drive away like I was never here, to begin with.

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.