Cahaya appearance

[A/N: I'm going to skip a lot of scene so it might be weird.]

The team is sent to help Captain Kaizo who is undercover as a cleaner.

When they arrived, Kaizo greeted them with his cleaner side which made Fang and [Y/N] sweat dropped. Gopal tried to hold in his laughter and Kaizo just glared at him.

"We are the new cleaners that are recruited." Fang said.

Kaizo just said that he forgot that he had recrutied member and told them to help him clean. The other alien just told him to get working before leaving.

"Ok bro! Don't forget, Cuci suci 5 kali, dapat 1 kali free!" Kaizo said before they left.

Then a big spaceship came.

"Woah! Who's spaceship is that?" Gopal exclaimed.

Kaizo just told them that it belongs to Captain Vargoba. He started to tell them his plan and it was cut off by...

"Eyyy Abang Kassim!" a crew member said. [Y/N] put on her poker face while holding in her laughter.

[Time skip brought you by Kaizo forming his plan]

[Y/N], Fang and Boboiboy were order to follow their Captain while the rest guard the ship when they sneak in.

As soon Kaizo see the entrance is clear, he signal them to enter and they went in the ship. They saw two guards guarding the door, Kaizo signal the girl as she went over.

[Y/N] pretend to mop her way to the door while the guards stop her.

"Hey, kid. This place is forbid." One of them said.

"Oh really, sorry. I am new to this. So..." [Y/N] use the mop and knock both the guard hard to the ground without making any noise, knocking the two out.

Boboiboy gave her a thumbs up before they examine the door. The door was lock but Boboiboy told Fang that he can use his shadow to unlock the door from the inside since there's a gap under the giant door.

The door open as the four went in. Fang pat his tiger and [Y/N] sworn she saw the tiger had pink cheeks before disappering.

They found Stealthbot in the room but the size is bigger than the info that was given. Boboiboy had an idea and call Papa Zola to come with Cattus.

A few minutes later, Papa Zola arrive with Cattus in his arms. Boboiboy borrow Bellbot to shrink Stealthbot into a normal size so they can carry it away.

'If this keep up, I would not e surprise that he unlock his light element.' [Y/N] thought.

They others use stealthbot power which made them turned invisible excluding [Y/N] and Boboiboy.

"I'll distract them you go plan the traps, we'll meet at the stairs." [Y/N] said before split into Wind, Blaze and Storm.

"Okay!" Boboiboy went to the stairs to set up the traps. 

The three who had Stealthbot was about to be caught until Blaze appeared.

"Hey! There's the theif!" Blaze said as she ran into one of the doors.

"Huh? Where?! Let's go!" The alien lead the whole group towards the door that Blaze had enter.

Just then Storm came out from the other door. "Not there! This way!" the group follow the girl before Blaze came out from the other door.

"The theif is here!" Blaze said before the whole thing repeat. Daun told the invisible group to head towards the stairs and warned them not to step on the leaf.