jelly jelly

"So you mean to say its been 10 days since you guys started dating??" Jisoo asked.

"Ummm yeah" suho said.

"And you're telling me just now??? Kim Junmyeon!!" Jisoo asked.

"Sorry ...." suho said.

"Nah its ok atleast you have a great girlfriend" jisoo said.

"So how did you guys meet?" Jisoo said blinking her eyes.

"Uhhh so...i we first talked to each other during the practice of the play...since i was the incharge of the stage arrangement, our teacher told him to help me and then we got along and after 1 month of knowing each other now we are dating" irene smiled as she held suho's hand.

"Awwwww you guys are so cute" jisoo said.

"Actually i was sad because you rejected me...but when i met irene i realised that was just a spark" suho said.

"Everything happens for good right? Look you have a great girlfriend now" jisoo said smiling.

"Jisoo.....i am sorry i was such a bitch to you" irene said sincerely.

"Yah i already forgave you" jisoo said.

"You might not know this but i proposed your brother once" irene said scratching the back of her neck.

"I know..." jisoo said chuckling.

"You know?" Irene said as she was shocked.

"That dumbo tells me everything" jisoo said still chuckling.

"Aww you are so cute...do you have a boyfriend?" Irene asked.

"Are you dating taehyung" suho asked out of blue.

As he asked the question, she felt something... like she got a little nervous as heat rose on her cheeks.

"Awww you're blushing" irene said.

"N-no i am not dating him" jisoo finally spoke.

"Really?" Suho smirked.

"From what i have evidenced, he surely likes you... Irene you just have to see how he looks at her" Suho said.

"Y-yah s-stop speaking nonsense" jisoo said as she was blushing even more.

"Looks like you really like him jisoo" irene joined the teasing.

"Irene! you too?" Jisoo said as they laughed.

_______________