- 🔞

Warning : Mature content ahead.....

Author : Watch only when you are free from everything 🙃😏

————————
Rose's Pov
He took me inside the house as everyone were looking at us and smirking looking at each other.... "How romantic I wish you were like him Andrew" Nayeon said to which I hid my face in Taehyung's chest..... he chuckled at my actions and took me upstairs while others went back to their room..... as soon as we went upstairs he was heading towards his room..... just then I freed myself from him and ran towards my room.....!

Rose ;
This is what you get for making me cry.....Good night Mr Kim taehyung (I showed him my tongue and went in the direction of my room )

Taehyung ;
Aishhhhh wait and watch what I will do...! (He shouted to which I chuckled and entered my room)

......

I took a hot shower since I was drenched in rain water..... I wore shorts and Taehyung's hoodie that I had carried with me while coming here just to melt him but I never really got time to.... uhhh let's forget that now....I dried my hair and went to sleep..... uhhhh today was such a rollarcoster.... I was looking  at the ceiling and thinking about today..... how I cried and how Taehyung consoled me..... just the thought of him was
enough to give me butterflies in my tummy......I giggled imagining what Taehyung would be doing right now..... he wanted to do something else with me while
I left him hot and dry.....this is what you get for making me cry infront of everyone but I gotta agree you were very romantic..... I covered my face with blankets as I remembered the campfire scene.... my cheeks turned red and how I wish he was here with me now...... I let a frustrated sigh.....

Just then I felt something cold on my hot tummy.... wtf it's a hand.....I slowly felt the hand caressing my tummy while I abruptly removed the blanket from my face to see who it was...... as soon as I removed the blanket it was taehyung, he attacked my lips kissing them.......I squirmed my body due to his sudden actions..... in a swift moment he picked me up in his arms and pulled away from my lips.....

Rose ;
Taehyung what are you doing here? And why are you holding me like this ? Let me down ...! I wanna sleep.....

Taehyung ;
Do you really think I will let you sleep tonight? After being far from you for such a long time? Tsk nah.... like I said I will taste those lips all night long-

Rose ;
Yah you pervert.... I am tried after crying today...... leave me.... I still wanna walk tomorrow..... don't make embarrass myself infront of everyone....

Taehyung ;
Don't worry babe I will go slow on you today.... ( he said and took me out of the room and then to his room)
————-

Taehyung ;
Uwww look at you wearing my hoodie huh..... yesterday you were wearing Jungkook's hoodie (he rolled his eyes annoyed and laid me on the bed)

Rose ;
Please don't misunderstand me and jungkook (I said placing my hands on his chest as he hovered above me)

Taehyung ;
I sure was angry on him but not anymore (he gave me a smirk and ..... my cheeks turned red)

Rose ;
What do you mean? (I asked trying to hide my shyness and how vulnerable I felt infront of him)

Taehyung ;
I will tell you later (he said caressing my lips and leaning in )

Just then his phone started ringing..... he got up and took his phone in his hand as he was annoyed by it.....

Taehyung ;
Hello yes miss sana...... oh okay we can meet tomorrow in the evening....