𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 23𝐫𝐝, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"We keepin it?" Fathan asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Mhm, getting rid of it was never a choice bubba." Nesryn responded as Fath nodded his head, staying quiet.

"You upset?" Nes said, standing infront of him. He just stared before shaking his head. Nes wrapped his hand around Faths throat, leaning down to peck his lips.

"Why you ain't tell me when you first found out?" Fath asked, kissing Nesryns stomach. "You said you didn't want no more than one so I kept quiet." Nesryn said, hearing the room door open.

"Pa, you think you could drive me to ole boy house right quick?" Neith asked, opening the door wider.

-

𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"And who this nigga is again?" Fathan asked, glancing over at me.

"Joshua, he only call me ova fo dick though." I responded, scrolling through his phone. Pa shook his head, rotating his phone in his lap.

He lowkey be being possessive n shit so I be having to remind his ass that we ain't in a relationship.

A few minutes passed and we pulled up to the house. "Aight pa, imma call you later. Be safe n tell mama I said I love him." I said making him nod before I got out the car and walked up his driveway.

My phone started ringing, looking at the name and sucking my teeth while pulling my sweatpants up. "I'm right hea, open yo damn door." I said after answering the phone and hanging up before he could say anything.

The door opened a minute later with him standing in the doorway with his arms crossed. Look, now he got an attitude cause I showed up late.

I pushed him inside, closing the door behind me and locking it. I followed him up the stairs after taking my shoes off.

He sat on the bed, rolling his eyes and mumbling something under his breath. "Hurry up, it don't take that long to put all yo shit on the dresser." He said, huffing.

"Mane, shut up. I'm finna fuck you in a min, let a nigga go piss first." I replied, getting irritated.

-

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

Fallon mugged Sonder, watching him put on his work clothes.

"You irritatin." He said as Sonder looked at him. "Baby, ian even do shit, all I'm doin is gettin dressed." Sond said back, walking to the closet to get his boots.

"Mhm, who yo ugly ass tryna impress?" Fall asked, pursing his lips in a thin line. Sonder looked at him confused, grabbing his boots.

"Nobody?" He said, confused.

"Then why you lookin so fine right na? Yo ugly ass always tryna impress somebody. You gon end up makin me swing on yo ole bowlegged ass." Fallon said, sticking a handful of hot cheetos in his mouth.

Sonder just stared at him before smiling and chuckling. "Papa, walk fo me right quick so I can see how you be walkin." Fallon told Sonder, touching his ponytail when it felt like the rubberband had popped.

"Knees be knockin like the feds at the door." He said, watching Sonder walk out the room.