27

Jungkook was about to enter the room, from where two big babies were shouting, when his phone rang and he frowned when he saw Namjoon's number.

"Yeah Joon??" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook , about the Min Yoongi guy, Jin talked to him, and he said he won't be back from Canada untill next week, so we need to wait." Namjoon said, sitting on his office desk.

"Oh OK..."Jungkook said, looking at the closed door of their bed room from outside, he could hear muffled voices of Tae giggling and Jimin whining.

"Did you talk to Jimin about his twin though?" Namjoon asked.

"No hyung!" Jungkook said, almost making a shocked face. "I cannot just go to him and ask him about a twin he doesn't even remember." Jungkook snickered.

"Yeah yeah. I get it. But what about Park Kanju and Park Haejin. Are you sure they are not hiding anything from you? Like what if they actually know what happened between their sons that day. I've been thinking through this-"

"I am sure about this hyung. The fact that they have told me everything they knew, I mean. Trust me on this. The Park couple is not hiding anything from us any longer." Jungkook said, sighing. He had a feeling that they had told him everything they could, and so he doesn't want to bother them anymore.

"Hmm... okay... so, till the time Min Yoongi comes back to Korea, what are you gonna do?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook looked at the door and chuckled, "Just teach my cute little husband a little bit of manners and discipline. And I have a feeling, my beautiful love is going to do anything I tell him to do now. " Jungkook smiled fondly. He had thought about it. No matter what the truths about that day come out to be, he'll still continue loving Jimin and giving him all the affection he always deserved.

"Alright then. I'll get back to you later. Bye." Namjoon smiled as well at his lovesick friend and hung up, unaware of the presence outside the door of his office, listening to every information which left Namjoon's mouth with a confused yet interested frown on his face.

__________________________________________

Jungkook opened the door to the room and frowned when he found a crouching Taehyung, with Jimin's trousers in his hands.

"Jimin come on! Stop being overdramatic!" Tae complained, looking under the bed. The space under the bed was really dark and Jimin's whimpers were clearly heard, but the latter wasn't coming out.

"No!!! I don't wanna go!!" Jimin shouted from under the bed and Jungkook rushed to their side.

"What- What happened?! You guys were good a minute ago-"

"Yeah but Jimin isn't agreeing to go out for the celebration! He started running around the room and I was running behind him. Then he started to get under the bed and I got hold of his foot, and I was trying to pull it, but the trousers came in my hands and I fell with a thud and he escaped and went in!!" Tar explained with all the hand gestures, already done with Jimin. He was panting and still holding Jimin's trousers, which he now threw on the bed with an irritated huff.

"Tae, if he doesn't wanna go out, you shouldn't force him..." Jungkook tried to reason.

"But Kook-"

"No Tae. If you like celebration and wanna go out, you can. Take the rest of the family along with you. Me and Jimin will stay home. Okay?" Jungkook said and stroked his brother's hair, who just grunted, yet left the couple alone in the room.

Once Tae was gone, Jungkook sighed and looked under the bed, but he couldn't see anything clearly, except Jimin in fetus position, sniffing, with his shoulders shaking occasionally.