28

It has been a week and Jimin and Jungkook have been closest than ever. Jimin is changing into a completely different person. He tries to be polite at all times, and after being good, looks at Jungkook, as if waiting for his appreciation, and that is what Jungkook does. Everytime Jimin acts good, Jungkook either pecks him, kisses him or hugs him, telling him how proud of him he is.

Not just his personality, but also his dressing style has changed. Earlier, Jimin used to wear branded clothes, but now, Jimin prefers Jungkook's clothes. Yes, He wears lose T-shirts of his boyfriend, along with his boxers and moves around the house just in that. Jungkook wants to stop him and encourage him at the same time. He looks so cute in his oversized T-shirts, shirts and hoodies, that even if his thighs are showing most of time, Jungkook can't bring himself to complain.

Also, his behaviour with others has changed dramatically. He bows to elders, no matter rich or poor and always talks to all his workers respectfully. He thanks them whenever required and apologizes whenever it's something wrong he does. Jimin's and Tae's relationship has also become very great, just like soulmates. Jimin although talks less, and is not that comfortable with anyone but Jungkook, but Tae understands him now and he is very thankful for that.

Park Jimin has finally stopped shouting and Jungkook has finally started calling him Jeon Jimin instead. Earlier, Jungkook was just waiting for this day to come, when Jimin becomes nice, considerate and a responsible person, so that he can call him Jeon Jimin. And thankfully, his prayers were answered.

Jeon Jimin, as Jungkook describes him now, is a very shy and curious boy. It's as if, he is like a new born baby, exploring things, feelings and emotions for the very first time. Jungkook finds this intriguing and adorable at the same time.

Jimin has stopped using his phone anymore. He doesn't care about any materialistic things now. Jimin and Jungkook spend almost all the time together, playing weird games, watching animated Disney movies, eating pop corn, trying to cook, dancing to weird yet crazy music from around the world, making each other's piggytails, laughing and giggling, and living their lives to the fullest. About three days ago, the Park couple had a serious talk with Jimin, telling him how sorry they are for not being responsible parents and how proud they feel of how Jimin is working on himself. They told him how much they love him, and how he is their world to them. The whole time, Jimin was holding Jungkook's hand tightly, who was himself caressing the younger's hand with his fingers gently. He could see from the times Jimin gulped and wiped his tears, the this was a very important step for him to move on from his past. Once the parents were done with their confession, accompanied by tears and apologies, Jimin looked at Jungkook with his own teary eyes, as if again lost. Not knowing what to do. But just like every other time, Jungkook smiled warmly at him, hugged him and told him to close his eyes and listen to his heart. And Jimin did just that. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then opened them, still glossy, but he had a big smile on his face, which made his eyes dissapear. He stepped towards his parents and hugged them, telling them that he forgives them and even he is sorry for behaving like that for so many years.

"Family is to love each other, to stay by each other's side in tough times, and to forgive the past mistakes. That's what Jungkook told me." This is what Jimin said to his emotional parents, who hugged him again and sobbed. He looked at Jungkook again, who had such a big proud smile on his face.

So overall, everything was finally on track. And Jimin was finally accepting the fact that he is love with Jungkook. And he has no problem with that, because this is the best feeling he has ever felt and he won't trade it for anything else in the world.

___________________________________________

"Hyung... what do you wanna watch today?" Jimin asked softly, going through the movies, sitting comfortably on the bed, with his husband lying on his lap whose eyes were closed, while Jimin was looking at the TV screen.