Time for a tan

"Baby?" I rolled over. Looking at my phone. 11:30am. "Babe wake up" I pushed Alex. Great she wasn't budging. I grabbed a blanked and rapped it around my body. And went down to the kitchen. Hm what do I fix her for breakfast? Oh I know I'm sorry pancakes! A light bulb went off in my head. I started cooking, so throwing off the blanket. It was getting in the way. "Um babe, you do know your naked right?" Alex said as she came up behind me. She wrapped her arms around me. Kissing my neck. "Babe staph! I'm trying to cook for you." I yelled, before she turned me on.

"Here you go!" I said as I sat a plate of blueberry pancakes in front of her. In watched as she stuffed her face with pancakes. "Babe are you gonna get dressed?" I looked down at my naked body. And shrugged. "Maybe, wanna help me?" I asked winking at Alex. She quickly got up from the table and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her as she smashed her lips to mine. She carried me up the stairs and laid me on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After me and Alex got done having sex I took a shower and threw in my swimsuit. "You ready?" I asked Alex who was grabbing her sunglasses. She nodded and I grabbed my car keys and we left. "Where to darling?" I asked her pulling out of the parking lot. "The beach." She said.

We got into the car and headed to the closest beach which was about 15 minuets away. When we got there is was really packed. "Babe we can-" I cut her off. "No I wanna swim, packed or not." I said smiling at her. "What are you waiting for? Lets go have some fun!" I said getting out of the car. We both grabbed our beach bags. We walked along the beach till we found a spot. We found a spot a little but from the other people. Not a big people person. I took off my shorts and shirt. "Ready." Alex had already laid down and started tanning. I giggled and ran off the beach.

I swam for a good 40 min. I stared heading back to Alex when two men stopped me. "Hey sexy." The man on the right. They looked like twins but one had brown hair the other blonde. I tried to walk around them but the still stopped me. "Come on sexy, come hang with us." I looked at them both. "No, now please move." I said glaring at them. "Now now, is that any way to talk to me?" He questioned. This ass hole must be rich. I laughed. With no humor. "Move." I said. My voice came out more demanding then what I wanted. But oh well. I started to walk when one of them grabbed my wrist. "Let go!" I said. Not looking back at them.

"Now ill give you 3 secs to get rid of that nasty attitude or else." I whipped my head around. "Or else what. I looked behind him. Where did the other one go. "Or else this." He smirked. And then I saw my bikini top on the sand. Embracement swept over me. They both laughed. I covered my chest. "What the hell!" I shouted. "Maybe next time you'll listen!" She shouted at me. Still laughed. What an ass. What the hell did he want? Really taking my top off was pretty low. Where the hell is Alex! "What the hell do you what?" I asked looking around for Alex. "We asked you to hang. But guess well just have to do something else." He said. But before I knew it, everything just became black.