Chapter 4

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

~Tiasha's POV~

As I was wearing my earrings and getting ready for my college, I had a glance at my phone just to check the time when I received a call from my brother.

"Good morning bhaiyya" I dragged the last letter as long as I could.

"My God Tia! I guess my eardrums aren't ruptured" I could literally imagine his reaction as he continued, "Jokes apart. Good morning my cute little sister"

"So bhaiyya how are you feeling now? Better? Took your medicines or forgot that? And you remember right that next week, I am coming with you...."

"Ufff Tia, Tia, Tia relax! Relax dear! I took the medicines and also remember about the next week. Now tell me whether you are visiting today or not?"

"Yeah bhaiyya of course I am. You know right how much I miss you."

"I know Tia. Even I miss you so much. The moment you left for your in-laws, I felt that someone took a part of me away from myself" his voice seemed broken as he spoke.

"Bhaiyya, please don't say like this. You know right even I can't stay away from you" A lone tear escaped my eyes.

"Ok I'm sorry. Now please don't cry Tia. You know right I can't see tears in your eyes. The bright smile only suits you the best. Anyways listen, today maami and mama are also coming."

"Mama and mami? That's great news"

"Yeah and you know right your marriage took place in such a hurry that they also didn't get time to return back here. But no worries, I had a talk with maami and she said that she is eagerly waiting to meet Neil. Anyways, I forgot to ask one thing. Neil is coming right? You had a talk with him?"

Hearing that, I was lost in our past few conversations while bhaiyya waited for an answer from my side.

I couldn't find any appropriate reply as I very well knew my brother and in his question he also meant about my happiness and the excitement in his voice said it all and I could never make him sad.

"Tia you there? Hello! Tia?" He asked in a low voice.

"Ummm bhaiyya---bhaiyya getting a call from my teacher. Need to leave. I will meet you in the evening. Bye and take care."

Saying that, immediately and cut the call as at that time I couldn't tell him that the dreams and hope which he saw regarding my married life was something that would never happen.

I am sorry bhaiyya I had to cut the call as I can't say you anything. Also you don't have to miss your Tia for long.

Just a year.

Taking a deep breath, I kept the phone aside, packed my bag and immediately left the room, not before taking a look at my stuffs and all.

"Good morning everyone" I wished as I reached downstairs.