102 - Turning Hostile

Cole smile dryly but chose to remain silent. He didn't think that way when he he creates the soul contract between them the infant Treasure Hunter Rat. In fact, what he remember that time is the excitement brought by the thought of having the ability to save those three beast with sealed souls.

However, he didn't to try to clear his name. If he's the one on their position, he'll also come with that conclusion.

Afterwards, the aura and pressure Caine releases got more powerful that even Grand Elder Caira are having a hard time.

This time, a frown was very apparent to the Grand Elder's face. With her status of high ranking alchemist, it was already a long time since she felt the hostility of others. Normally, most of the creatures that approach her, human or beast alike, talk to her with very amiable and flattering expression. This was also the reason why she present herself to guide the disciples here. The aboriginal of these place could hardly be a threat to her and her was already enough to defend their talented seeds. But if the hostile party comes from the Eastern Continent too, there's no doubt that she'll lost.

In her mindset, when she accept this task, her status as an Alchemist are enough to ensure her life as well as the others.

Unfortunately, as an Alchemist herself, she's very prideful. It was beneath her bottomline to sacrifice a junior for her life! Not to say that Cole was a very talented disciple which could greatly increase the overall power of Five Element Sect in the future! He must be protected!

However, while she's trying of ways to alleviate the situation, a way weaker but more prestigious aura suddenly appear!

Both Grand Elder Caira and Caine got shocked from the sudden pressure that appear. This particular aura are not the same as them, a pressure brought by their cultivation, but a pressure brought by life rating!

Life rating are also called the bloodline. Humans, in particular, usually don't measure themselves through bloodline but through potential and natural talent. Life rating was very simple for them, only those whose heaven gifted individual have much higher life rating. Heaven gifted individuals are those who's born with natural talent like special physique or constitution, martial spirits, etc.

As for beast, no need to elaborate anymore. Their life rating depends on their bloodline.

Just like right now, Caine might have more powerful cultivation than others but his bloodline are boiling and screaming for him to kneel down just with the other party's prestige!

What's more scariest is this particular racial pressure are really powerful. And as a beast who have some prestige among the Holy Beast Mountain, he clearly knew what's this feeling are; the other party actually have a Divine-Rank Bloodline.

No matter if it was the Holy Beast Mountain or the others from Central Continent, Divine Beast are those who stand on top and he can only look up to!

Caine look at Celia with great fear. Although, with her current strength, he have the ability to eliminate her, he can't make himself to do it... He don't want to to be the sinner of Beast Race! Or why else the Holy Beast Mountain commanded him to be death guard of Lady Scarlet? It was because she have the potential of reaching even True-Rank Beast!

Divine Beast have a very pitiful amount these days. According to the Beast Race census, the beast with Divine-Rank Bloodline living in the Nexus Plane could only be counted using one hands. Even if they include those whose in hiding or seclusion, it was still below two digits. With beast who have millions, billions, or even trillions, number, this two digits amount are very too little.

As for True's... It was believed that there's no more of them living in the Nexus Plane now.

A very strong killing intent was released by Pristine King Crane, and it was directed fully to Cole. It was such a disgrace for beast to have a prestigious Divine blood to be enslaved by humans! He must be killed!