[ The sick Queen ]

"It's gonna be okay, Mother" He whispered and kissed his Mother's forehead who lay on the royal white fluffy bed, her eyes closed look like she is sleeping, besides a Glucose stand drop slowly dropped into the plastic lid that send insert her arm.

He caressed her hand while looking at her with hopes. Hope she open her eyes, Hope she smile like how she used to do, Hope she make special pancake for his son. He sighs and closed his eyes tightly while holding his Mother's hand.

___________

"Your Majesty" The doctor bowed at the old Man who looked at the dark sky while his hands on his behind. He slowly turned to meet the doctor.

"How is she?" He slowly asked the doctor in very polite manners. The doctor hold his hands on his front "Your Majesty, The Queen is not in the stage to wakeup for awhile. She really need to be treated in serious concern"

"How long it take?"

"My apologies your Majesty, I can't say anything right now. But, The Queen is not in dangerous stage" He politely bowed at the old Man "I'll hire My asst. To take care the Queen and I'll visit her in next week your Majesty, I'll take a leave." He again bowed at him and leaved the palace. The king slowly sighs and looked back at the sky.

"Your Majesty" A voice called by a young Man, who had black hair which is parted at centre, had Good physique and straightened his pose at king.

"Yoongi, Where is him?" The king asked the Man, yoongi.

"The prince, he stays in queen's room...shall I--"

"No no, let him be.... The doctor said that he hire some nurse at our palace. If he arrives make him stay at our palace and do as our visit service." The king ordered him as the Gentleman slightly bowed at the King.

"Yes Your Majesty" he again bowed and heeled up to leave the balcony of the big palace.

The King Mr.Jeon Ho Jin who ruled the Korea, and his wife Ms. Ji-sung. The both lovely lived in the palace. Their had a beautiful son, Jeon Jungkook. He is now 22, everything was perfectly done well. The Korea was peaceful and the people was more happy in Jeon's era. But, it was happened back weeks, The Queen accidentally falled on the floor, got hit on her head. Now her condition is still unknown.

___________________

"Prince!"

A voice called as the said Man, slowly drag his head and looked at the person. He nod his head to that called Man , after he recieved nod from prince the called person entered the room.

"Dinner is ready...Your Highness" he bowed at him.

"I don't feel like eat tonight yoongi" he whispered while looked at his sick Mother.

Yoongi sighs and stared at The prince with pity eyes. Yoongi, 25 , A commander who work for the prince around 10years. Yoongi knows about the Jeon family. He also a Good adviser to the Prince. This is not his position to call prince to eat, but he really cared about him. They've been known for years, he take care the prince like his little brother but the respect for his tag and place is always the first priority.

"What did doctor said about Mother?" The prince asked yoongi while never leave his eyes from his Mother.

"The Queen, she is not in danger. They'll hire a asst. Nurse for our Queen to take care her health." He politely said and eyed the Queen and the prince's hand which holding the Queen's hand.

"Is Gonna be Okay? " The prince sadly voiced out.

Yoongi looked down and slightly bowed at the prince "It will be okay....your Highness"

The prince always ask this to Yoongi. He will know the tune of him like 'how is gonna happen' but this time, yoongi's voice were sad. He knows the meaning of it. He loves his Mother, how can that possible? He can't lose his Mother. She was doing great for last weeks. He can't even imagine his life without his Mother.

"Where is father?"

__________________

"Father?" The prince Jungkook arrived at his father's Room where the King sat on the long bed while looking out the window.

"Son, how you doing?"

"I'm not fine" He stand infront of his father while hold his hands tightly and looked down.

"Son, I know it's hard. Your Mother is my love too. She will heal soon, I know she is strong woman."

Jungkook didn't say anything as he slightly nodded to his father "I pray for her"

"Son, don't let people know about the Queen's condition and when you meet the press on Tomorrow morning, Make sure to tie up the things"

Jungkook nodded and bowed at his father and received a nod back from him. He slowly drag himself from the room. He got into his own royal room which it contains luxurious royal red bed along with sparkling curtains on the side of the bed. He lay on the bed practically throws his weight on it. He closed his eyes hope to sleep, hope to see new changes in Morning.

(Imagine him like this)

__________

A/n

New one!