1.11: Loyalty to whom?

{20th of August, 1994}

When Elizabeth Nott's children finally returned from the world quidditch cup, 12 Grimmauld Place fell silent. Her children waited on the front porch for their mother to open the door. The door swung open, revealing a furious pureblood woman. Under their mother's menacing gaze, all her children could do was lower their heads in shame. Elizabeth motioned for them to enter the building, then shut the door behind them. She escorted Archie to his bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"I received word from Miss Malfoy, that you showed those filthy Aurors, how to get the muggles down. Is this true child,". Her mother began

"Have you only focused your little attention on something as insignificant as retrieving dangling children from the sky? Your son, do you not worry of his wellness" Cassiopeia retaliated. 

"My son, of whom you speak of, safety was forcefully assured throughout this predicament"

"'Forcefully assured'", Cassiopeia scoffed in disgust. "Surely not, a woman how actively strode against all dark forces, communicated with people associated with Lord Voldermort"

"You insolent child, do not speak of his name," her mother sneered, 

"An individual who had spoken of her dedicated loyalty to a manipulative old fool has associated to followers of the dark lord himself; death eaters", Cassiopeia cried

"As time flows on so do the values of troubled souls. He has displayed such control, The dark lord, asserting the safety of my child has now become a precedence to myself." her mother replied

"The self-proclaimed trouble soul has weakly attempted to change the innocent soul of a young boy to a twisted being". Cassiopeia declared. 

"The twisted being shall belong on the correct side of the upcoming war, you have made your stand on the wrong path, therefore I must save my child before you try to destroy him"

"You ought to destroy this being by leading his kind soul away from myself" Cassiopeia yelled.

"Enough, you impertinent girl. One more discourteous word exits your mouth, myself's weakly attempted change will become permanent scarring". Elizabeth snapped, then sauntered off towards the dining table.

Cassiopeia summoned Archie down and reluctantly obliged to follow her. Her mother was sitting at the table, holding a letter. She motioned for her mother to read it, but her mother merely glared at her before reading the message.

Dearest sister,

I'm writing to you after a long time, and I'd like to formally extend an invitation to you and your children to visit me at my home. Your daughter has befriended my son well enough. I presume that this would be a pleasure to leave your filthy plagued residence, but a guest appearance will be accompanying us shortly, this guarantees it would be of your utmost importance to live with all of us for a year or longer.

Yours sincerely, Nott, Alessandro

She closed the letter, her eyes lit up by joy. That has been before Cassiopeia spoke.

"Who happens to be the guest, the Dark Lord?" Cassiopeia mocked.

"Shut your mouth!" Elizabeth snapped "pack your possessions, one wishes to endeavor on the early horizon tomorrow", and by that Elizabeth went up to pack.

Words: 600

Hi! Hope you're enjoying the book! 

Have a good morning/afternoon or night

27TheEnd