A heads up

(Takes place not long after Caroline paid a visit to New Orleans to warn Klaus about the Mystic gangs plan for Kol and Davina)

Kol's pov

"Okay thanks for the heads up" I say to Klaus over the phone as I make my way towards the motel chalet me and Davina are staying at for a few days before heading off to our next destination on our road trip. 

"Be careful brother" Klaus says "I will, I always am careful" I respond "not quite since you nearly got yourself killed twice" he says making me roll my eyes "okay the first time caught me off guard and once I realised what was going on, I quickly left and as for the second time that was just poor there was literally no planning so I don't count that as me being not careful since they were just stupid" I respond with a snort.

"Just be careful, we have to keep our guard up now more than ever. Our enemies will want to make us suffer and we now have something that they can use against us" he says "nobody will get anywhere near Davina or my child, I will rip out their spines and string them up if anyone dares" I lowly growl as I reach the motel chalet and I reach my other hand into my pocket to get the key out.

"Anyway I'll speak to you later, don't do anything stupid and Nik get rid of Monique I really wouldn't trust her if I were you" I warn him I got a bad vibe about that girl the second Klaus brought her to the house and I will not have Davina or my child anywhere near her.

"She's useful to me Kol" he argues making me roll my eyes "what's more important to you Nik? The safety of your child or some girl who is likely to become a problem in the long run?" I ask as I finally pull out the key and insert it in the key hole.

"She won't be a problem" he insists and I just sigh "you always say that Nik but it always turns out to be the opposite and I've come across witches like her before and they always turn out to be a problem so get rid of her" I warn before hanging up the phone as I unlock the door.

I push the door open and step inside before shutting the door behind me. "Davina I'm back" I call out as I wonder through the chalet "I'm in here" she calls from the living room area so I walk round the corner to where the living room area is since it's by the kitchen which it's connected too.

I reach the living room area and find Davina sat on the couch watching tv. I walk over and lift up her feet so I can sit down and she puts them back down, placing them on my lap so I start massaging her feet.

"Hmm I didn't know how much I needed that until you started massaging them" Davina sighs contently as I massage her foot "they're swollen love" I say as increase the pressure on them. "That's what pregnancy does to you, it makes your feet swell up" she says with a sigh leaning her head back and closing her eyes as I keep massaging her feet. I chuckle at her as I slowly lift up one of her feet only to place a kiss on her foot leading up to her ankle making her giggle as her eyes open.

"Are you okay?" she asks making me frown as I put her foot down and continue rubbing it "what do you mean?" I ask "I heard you on the phone at the door" she says "oh that? It was Klaus" I respond "what did he want?" she asks "nothing he just told me to stay clear from New Orleans for a while" I respond making her frown. 

"Why is there something wrong?" she asks with furrowed eyebrows "apparently there's a group conspiring against us, he didn't say who this group was or how many people there were but he just said that we should stay away from New Orleans for a while and to just be careful" I explain since that's all Nik pretty much told me but I can tell there was more he wasn't telling me, I just don't know what.

"Who would be stupid enough to conspire against you?" she asks making me chuckle "I ask myself the same question but sadly there are just stupid people in this world who don't know what's good for them and that would be to just leave me the hell alone" I respond as I keep massaging her feet.

"My main concern is what they want with you" I say "well whoever they are, I'll kick their ass because nobody messes with me especially when I'm hormonal and pregnant, my pregnancy hormones and threats against me or anyone I care about make me feel a little homicidal" she says making me chuckle. "You can get a little bad ass" I say "so? I'm a bad ass pregnant wolf and a pissed off female wolf who is pregnant is a lot scarier than a pissed off male wolf" she says making me smirk. "Oh trust me I know love" I respond before I hear her stomach rumble making her eyes widen and her cheeks flush.

"You hungry love?" I ask "a little" she replies looking sheepish "darling don't be embarrassed, it happens now you stay here and I'll go make you something to eat" I respond lifting her feet off my lap so I can get up.

 I grab a pillow and set it down where her feet will be before putting her feet down on the pillow so they're a bit elevated. "Keep your feet elevated love, it'll help" I say before putting a blanket over her and she smiles "I'm not cold you know" she says "I know but I just want you to be comfortable" I respond as I tuck the blanket in around her and she giggles "you're turning me into a burrito" she says making me chuckle "a pregnant burrito" I tease making her scrunch up her face before she playfully smacks me on the head making me chuckle. I move away and head over to the kitchen where I begin gathering bits to make some food.

End of chapter

This chapter was a bit shorter than intended but I still hope you like it. Klaus warned Kol to stay away from New Orleans because someone was conspiring against him and Davina but he didn't tell him it was the Mystic Falls gang. Kol and Davina are currently staying in a chalet at a motel. There was some Kolvina fluff involving Kol giving Davina a foot massage and making sure she was comfortable. What will happen next?

Vote and comment