Chapter 49

"Something's entered the atmosphere." Okoye alerts you all.

"Hey, Cap, we got a situation here." Sam calls as you all look to the sky and see a fire ball hurtling toward the earth. It hits the barrier and explodes outside of it, you watch in awe at the strong barrier.

 It hits the barrier and explodes outside of it, you watch in awe at the strong barrier

"God, I love this place." Bucky comments, watching the explosion.

"Yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys. We got more incoming outside the dome." Rhode reports.

"Vision, get your ass back on the table." You hear Natashas voice through coms.

"We will hold them off." Tchalla speaks next.

"Wanda, as soon as the stone's out of his head, you blow it to hell." Steve tells her.

"I will."

"Evacuate the city, engage all defences and get this man a shield." Tchalla points to Steve as you listen to the orders given through comms.

"Looks like it's time to go into battle" you start off down to the main grounds where transports are waiting for you all.

"How we looking, Bruce?" Natasha asks the man as he runs along in the hulk buster armour. The rest of you are taking to the battlefield in hovered transports.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually--" he trips before finishing.

"I'm okay, I'm okay

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Okoye gives him a look of judgment as he gets back up.

"I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhode scans. You all climb out of the vehicles and rush into positions on the field.

"MIE EFFA! (Win them!) YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU!" Mbaku chants with the jabari tribe as you take your places.

"Thank you for standing with us" Tchalla shakes his hand in honour.

"Of course, brother." He responds in Xhosa. Steve, Natasha and Tchalla saunter forward to meet the opponents waiting on the other side of the barrier.