Chapter 50

You had moved to fight alongside Natasha and okoye, taking down monsters until the machines closed in on you. Bracing for impact you all turned away, not noticing the which who decided to drop in and save you. Looking back with a smile you find Wanda had thrown the machines towards the incoming outriders.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye asks in shock at what she had just witnessed

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." Sam calls out as he watches the android get tackled out of the tower. As he is on his way to save the purple man he is tacked down by an outrider.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve shouts out the order.

"I got him!" Bruce takes off flying in the suit.

"On my way." Wanda reports before getting punched into a ditch.

"Hey y/n!" Bucky called over to you.

"What?" You asked impatiently, still fighting the monsters.

"Wanda needs help" he pointed you to where she was knocked down.

"Thanks Buck!" You rush over to her with a wave.

"He'll die alone, as will you." Proxima jumped next to the little girl and flipped her onto her back.

"She's not alone." You state, Nat and Okoye joining you.

"Euuyaaah!" The evil woman cried out, lunging towards you as you fight her off

"Euuyaaah!" The evil woman cried out, lunging towards you as you fight her off. You and the other girls take turns in defending Wanda from the woman.

Machines whir over the ditch as Okoye advances on Proxima, as you bend to avoid the machine a boot kicks you in the head, knocking you onto your back. The other two women are thrown across the ditch leaving you all defenceless. You stand up with sudden anger and charge at the woman, kicking the blade from her hand and blocking her punches. She knocks you down again and whips out another blade. She holds the blade to your throat but you try to push it away. A red glow surrounds the woman on top of you before she is raised in the air and killed by another machine.