|chapter 1|prank on Filch|

Lee Jordan was awesome at catching weird yet important things with his eyes. Things, that others sometimes could and could not see. He had to be able to catch the moment and talk about it the way that makes it mesmerizing and hard to forget since he was an announcer for the Quidditch matches. He had to notice a lot of stuff.

The boy noticed stuff that others didn't seem to care about.

Lee cared.

He could see when his friends weren't feeling well or when something was bothering them. He always tried to get them to feel alright again. It always worked, cause he knew his friends well enough to make them feel better.

He wasn't only known for being a quidditch announcer. He was known for being a good prankster with his two pals.

His two best friends are awesome pranksters and the best ones Lee has ever met. Fred and George Weasleys.

Usually, while the twins did stuff Lee would look out for professors, Filch, and his filthy cat.

Today was one of these days. The twins were planning a big explosion that would turn Filches office pink. Walls, work table, chains on the wall, papers forgotten on the table, and everything that wasn't hidden.

Lee was poking his head out through the door, just in case, Filch would decide to come in here.

He was looking around, trying to see if filch would come around from any corner and he with the twins would have to run.

The boy tried listening for any sound too, but the twins giggling was muffing any sound coming from corridors.

" Could you guys be a little quieter? And please hurry up! " - he said a little bit annoyed.

" Relax, Lee. We're almost done "

Just as the twins said that Filches cat Mrs. Norris walked into the corridor and Lee whispered to the twins :

"Mrs. Norris is here! Let's go! Filch will be here any minute!"

The braided boy knew he needed to act quickly, because if Mrs.Norris is here, Filch is close too.

So he went into Filch's office and took both of the twin's hands, and dragged them both out. After closing the door the Gryffindor boys ran through corridors as fast as they could, right into the Gryffindors common room and their dorm room.

" Don't tell me that Lee is scared of getting caught? " - George snickered.

" I'm not! Plus, if we would have got caught around old hags office, he would immediately think that something is wrong " - Lee tried to defend himself.

" Lee is right, if he caught us, where would the fun be. I can already imagine Filch coming in and getting bombed, haha" - Fred chuckled. At the exact moment, the quiet sound of the 'surprise' exploding could be heard even here.

Pranksters glanced at each other and started cracking up.

" Guys, go to sleep. You'll need the energy when you'll need to go in detention. Plus, I bet Filch will ask to be the one, who's detention you all will be heading to " - their calm roommate, Kenneth Towler, said.

" I want to stay up creating something new tho... " - George muttered.

" I would rather remain up too " - Fred agreed.

" Guys, Kenneth is right, Filch definitely suspects us and he'll want to teach us a lesson " - Lee explained tiredly and yawned.

" Okay fine. " - they finally approved.