The Dream

TW!!: K!dnapp!ng and mentions of Murd3r
-

George was sitting in his living room watching TV when suddenly the new flashed on his screen, interrupting the show he was watching.

BREAKING NEWS!!
"The mysterious murderer known as 'Dream' has once again escaped the hands of police!
We don't know how he does it! All we know is that he's loose! Make sure to lock all your doors and windows to make sure he can't get in!"
——

George flinched as he heard a crash from his backyard. Scared, he jumps up and runs to the source of noise.

He looked out the window and didn't see anything, so he opened the door to his patio and walked out.

He felt two hands wrap around his body and in a panic, he tried to kick his kidnapper. To no avail, the mystery person walked with ease back to their truck.

George was thrown in the back, then saw his kidnapper.

They had a muscular build and a smile mask covering his face, he had a blood stained dark green hoodie and black fingerless gloves. He had black ripped jeans and a pair of black Nikes.

That's when George realized, he was being kidnapped by the towns most wanted criminal.

Dream

Dream climbed in the back with George and shut the heavy doors behind him.

He grabbed duck tape and ripped a piece off.

George shook his head furiously and backed up. "Please, I won't make a sound!"

Tears threatened to spill from Georges eyes as he watched Dream and shuffle to put the tape away.

He then grabbed rope and motioned for George to stand up.

George obliged and stood up, turning around so Dream could tie his hands together.

George turned back around, only to be knocked out from a hard punch by Dream.

When he woke up, they were on the road, and it was daylight. 'I wonder how long he's been driving, he must be tired.'

George groaned as a sharp pain swarmed around his head, a sharp ringing in his ear made it worse.

Dream suddenly pulls over by the entrance of the woods and gets out of the car.

Seconds later the back door to the truck is open and he repeats what he did the night before.

He got in and closed the door behind him, walking over and crouching next to George.

"Please don't hurt me, what do you want with me?" George pleaded to get answers from the tall man, but he wouldn't speak.

"Speak to me!! What in the WORLD could I possibly have that I can give you?!" George tried again, but nothing worked.

Instead, the tall man grabbed the tape, and put it across Georges mouth, slung George on his shoulder and walked back out of the truck, and into the woods. He set George down.

George would've tried to move if it weren't Dream that had him. The most dangerous criminal out there.

Dream walked away, and started his truck, he didn't leave, no, he grabbed a brick from the backseat and tied it to the gas pedal. Making the car drive away. 'So the police wouldn't know we're here, smart.' George thought.

Dream walked back to George and slung him back over his shoulder with ease.

George mentally groaned as Dream walked further and further into them. They stopped at a small cave emerging from the side of a small mountain. Dream set George down and to George's surprise, slowly and carefully took the tape off his mouth.

George almost gasped as he heard the voice of the other man. "Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt? You knocking me out with a punch to the head or you slowly ripping the tape off my face?" George shot back.

Dream shifted uncomfortably. He was sure nervous for a murderer, normally murderers were cocky and confident, but Dream confused George.

George then spoke up, "Can you take off your mask?"

Dream was quick to shake his head and instead pulled down his hood.

George stared in awe at the fluffy hair that lay up-top of the mans head, if he wasn't a murderer, George would've fallen so hard.

Dream poked George.

"What?" George shifted his gaze from the fluffy hair and to the mask thats on the mans face.

Dream didn't respond, but a low chuckle admitted from his throat, and when I tell you George flushed so red, it wasn't an understatement.

George felt a boost of confidence as he wrapped his arms around the mans head.

A 'click' could be heard before the porcelain mask came falling down to the floor. George looked up from the shattered glass to the man infront of him.

If even humanly possible, George flushed harder than he was before.

The man in front of him had tanned skin, and forest Green eyes that were swirling with mischief with hints of innocence. His fluffy hair that George saw earlier was now swept to the side nicely. And his freckles, oh my God the freckles dotting his face were gorgeous, they dotted his face perfectly, Creating a galaxy with millions of constellations of their own.

He was beautiful.

If you would've pointed at this man and had said: "That mans a murderer." George would've have believed it.

He was so, beautiful.

(I know this is rushed but just, bare with me, please, I know George is with a murderer, but you never know what he was planning. Yeah, he kidnapped him. Only because he was cute 😛)

George then leaned closer and pushed his lips against the taller man, when the fluffy haired man didn't pull away, George took this as a sign to keep going, afterall, atleast he was enjoying it.

The kiss was short and sweet, when their lips parted ways, they looked in eachothers eyes a bit more. Leaned back in. When their lips met again, it was different then the first time. There were.. fireworks?.. George didn't recall having feelings for the dirty blonde. Afterall, he was kind of a murderer.

George pushed their lips together harder, deepening the kiss, sure, he's weird for kissing his kidnapper. But so what? He was happy.

They pulled away again and George looked into the murderers eyes.

The blonde then spoke up. "Maybe I can change.."

Word count: 1018.
Weird things happen when you got motivation :P

ALSO!! Did you guys like my unexpected update? And it wasn't even angst :D

Also, the word count is 1018 without the A/N in the middle!!