his gf

3:25 p

3:25 p.m.

its boba time bitch

where is u

hi y/n

sorry I can't today

WHAT

i have

umm

tsukishima is making me

teach him math

NO HE ISNT

YES HE IS???

i waited the whole day 🥱🥱🥱

keep waiting 😁

i

not my fault kei's a dumbass

we all know he isn't

im saying the truth u dumb bitch

OUCH

IM HURT

STAY HURT
seen

-

"he's lying, like every other boy" you whispered to yourself.

making your way to the gym, you peeked through the windows.

no one.

"oh so he's hiding, that diarrhoea head" you mumbled, walking through the entrance.

like a fucking dumbass, you weren't looking carefully and bumped straight into someone. as you were about to fall backwards, the figure grabbed your waist with one arm and pulled you back up.

"thank yo-"

you were about to say until you saw the familiar blue eyes boy with an rbf.

he quickly removed his hands from your waist, putting them behind his back.

"i think you need glasses" kageyama said looking you up and down.

"oh shut up will you" you scratched your head visibly embarrassed, your face flushed with pink tint. "it's about time we talked in real life"

"yeah, it's weird hearing your voice again after" kageyama rambled but you cut him off.

"thats on YOU!" you pointed your finger to his face.

"yeah yeah, at least i can walk properly"

"and that's because of why? because your fat ass is blocking my way!"

he looked down at the ground, smiling.

"fatter than yours"

hearing that, you threw a punch at his face but he caught your wrist in time. yanking it, you got awkwardly close to him.

you both had eye contact, right until you heard footsteps approaching the gymnasium.

immediately, kageyama dragged you and himself to a stray corner of the gym. it was the area with the mats and all the equipment and you both ducked into a spot, slightly peeking your head out.

then, you recognised a fellow green haired boy and some baby chick looking ass.

yamaguchi with- a girl?

"that bitch was dating all along"

you whispered a little too loud, causing kageyama to put a hand over your big ass mouth.

yamaguchi and the blonde girl talked a little about volleyball before leaving the gym. the second they did, you burst.

"HE LIED TO ME! THAT BITCH"

"that seems like a you problem, anyway u should leave soon before someone sees us, you know, together" kageyama mumbled, however seeming a little unhappy.

you smiled at him "okay okay, dumbass" you said in a tone just like kageyama which made him smile a little.

"yeah yeah whatever, now leave" he waved you away.

dumbass.