Chapter Twenty-Six

click the star !
*sorry for any mistakes*
don't be afraid to comment!

December 28th
Three Days Before New Years Eve

"Im excited" Maia bounced in her seat.

"It really ain that big of a deal girl." Mikah shook his head.

"IT AIN A BIG DEALLL ?!?! sir this is your apartment, yuh lil home, ain this yo first apartment? This is a big ass deal." Mikah was finally taking Mai to the see the apartment, maily because he had the "gift" for her and he wanted her help with decor.

They were half way there, they had about 15 more minutes to go.

Mai's phone was hooked up to her car, Mikah was driving, simply because Maia didn't feel like it, and he wanted to see how the car felt, it was really a win win situation.

"Ouuu, i love this song so muchhh"

"If i got locked away, and we lost it all today..tell me honestly, WOULD YOU STILL LOVE ME THE SAME...if i showed you my falws, if I couldn't be strong...tell me honestly, WOULD YOU STILL LOVE ME THE SAME. rightaboutnow."

"If a judge for life me, would ya stay by my side? or is you gonna say goodbye? Can you tell me right now?
If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life, shawty, would it be alright?
Come on, show me that you are down"

Mikah laughed at Maia, she really would make anybody smile, she was that person who carried a sense of positivity and kimdness anywhere that she went, she was a pure sweetheart...when shes ready.

He loved to be around her, even when they weren't together.

15 minutes later

Mikah pulled up to the building, it looked nice, he pulled into a parking spot. Mai got out of the car and grabbed her bag while he turned off the car and got situated.

Mai looked over at Mikah and smiled "hehehehe, lead the way negro."

He shook his head and grabbed her hand, she happily walked along him making sure to take in her surroundings.

Mikah walked through the doors, he lifted his hand and waved "hi Naomi."

A girl that looked just a few years older than Maia looked up and smiled. "HI ! who's this ?"

She seemed friendly.

"Maia, this is Naomi, the receptionist, Naomi, this is Maia, my girlfriend."

Naomi waved "nice to meet you love, i guess ill be seeing more of you ?"

"I guess so" Maia nodded with a small smile on her face.

"I'm goin up, see you another time."

"Bye" She waved.

"She seems nice"

Mikah nodded "she's a very...cheery person." He pressed the button on the elevator.

"I can see that"

**
The couple got off on the fourth floor. They were ten.

"Fourth floor ain too bad, almost half way up, but one less, so that means that if the place burnin, you got an advantage..."

"Maia you ain make no sense...what ?"

She shook her head.

"Cmon man" He took the key out and unlocked the door.

"Tho Exthitedddd" Maia pooked him as she walked it.

"ouuu" she looked around, it was a pretty spacious place. When you walked in, you were met with a small walkway that held a small coat closet and laundry room corner, it then lead to the living room and the kitchen behind it, if you turned to your right, it lead to one bedroom, and bathroom next to it. If you turned to your left, a flight of stairs led up to another bedroom, the master and a walk in bathroom and closet. This was definitely not the same one they looked at.