(44) Funday

Valentina's POV:

Today me, Max, Marcus, Daniel, and Matteo are going shopping. The others are either too lazy to come or are working.

I got ready, grabbed my wallet and phone and started walking downstairs and saw Ales was walking upstairs. He looked at me coming down.

"Hey you going somewhere?", He asked curiously

"Yeah me, Matteo, Marcus, Daniel are taking Max to the mall. Actually Max was complaining that he hasn't been outside the house since they came here and so we decided to take him to the mall first as those three wanted to shop and then we'll take him to the nearby park", I smile and inform him.

Ales smiled.

"Good plan. I myself was wondering about taking Max somewhere as he must be getting bored at home, but I was busy with the work, so it's perfect you're taking him", Ales nods smiling.

"Yup okay, I'm leaving see ya and do me a favor text me if you need anything from the mall", I smile and run down the stairs.

"Everyone has given Enzo a list I guess. I was planning to get it myself in a day or two so now that you guys are going, I think Enzo will send it to you", Ales informed

"Okay bye!", I wave and grin.

"Bye and take care of yourself and others Val and come home safe and early", Ales tells me.

I turn and give a assuring nod. He smiled and walked upstairs to his office.

I walked towards the main door and saw Matteo and Max already waiting there all ready. I walked towards them and stood next to them waiting for Marcus and Daniel.

"These two are getting ready for their wedding or what?", Matteo frowned.

I snicker.

"My brothers are very slow", Max huffed crossing his arms.

Me and Matteo chuckled.

"DANIEL! MARCUS! HURRY THE FU- HELL UP!", I shout out to them.

Matteo gave me a amused look at almost saying fuck in front of Max.

"We're here! We're here!", Daniel and Marcus came to us running in a hurry.

"Finally! I'm not getting any younger you know by always waiting for you big bros all the time", Max scolded them cutely.

I smile while Marcus and Daniel hold their ears and pout while apologising.

"Okay don't repeat it", Max told them giggling a bit.

Matteo and I laugh while Marcus and Daniel shake their head and sigh at Max.

"He's literally becoming another elder brother of ours at this age itself", Daniel smiled

"I know right. The only difference is he's cute and our older brothers aren't", Marcus chuckled

We all laugh.

"Oh really? I'll keep that in mind", Emilio, Angelo and Enzo came out of nowhere and glared at Marcus.

We all snicker ad Marcus smiled sheepishly.

"Let's goooo", Max whines pulling my hand and trying to run out.

"Okay okay let's go bud. Calm down", I chuckled.

"He indeed wants to go out so bad", Angelo laughs looking at Max's frustration.

Max almost dragged me out of the house with others following behind amused.

"Boys some of us needed some clothes and shoes shopping and I've sent the list to Matteo so don't forget to bring that", Enzo said with a pointed look.

"Whaaaaaat now we're supposed to shop for you?", Daniel whines like a kid.