example o1

I have no ideas I will give examples so yeah you can use them cause I'm too bussy to write fanfictions.

Example 01

Demetria was girl with four brothers,and no parents.She had to deal with them everyday.She was bad at housework,and they were messy af.They irritate her wich makes her stressed.Her mom died from cancer and her dad has been murdered.But who murdered her father? Is it that boy Justin (Bieber lmao sorry) or..?

Plot twist So make Justin or someone else suspicious but plot twist is that the murderer is actually one of her brothers.They tie Justin to the tree,Demetria pointing gun at Justin,and her brother the murderer convinces her hes the murderer.Justin knows her brother is the one who killed the brother.Demetria believes Justin and points gun at her brother.The brother gets mad and takes gun from her sister and shoots at her kidney.He rans out of the woods.Justin unties himself and some grandpa sees them and calls emergency room.Justin is holding her,they are laying in the grass,waiting.In last moment her last words were Justin..I and she stops there and dies in his arms.

Lol sorry if i made someone cry or give them the feels sorrzzz.ilysm i hope other examples will be happier