Talk to you later

hongsong🎶

angrybird🐣 morning 🥰

hongsong🎶 morning

angrybird🐣 no heart emoji for me? 🥺🥺

hongsong🎶 oh sorry

angrybird🐣 is something up?

hongsong🎶 no, no!
everything's fine!
i'm just tired that's all
i didn't sleep much last night

angrybird🐣 ah i forgot to ask
how was your night out?

hongsong🎶 it was fine

angrybird🐣 just fine?
that's too bad i know you
were looking forward to
hanging out with your friends 🥺

hongsong🎶 hey i have to go sorry
talk to you later

angrybird🐣 oh okay
bye
read

Seonghwa sat in his bed confused. Hongjoong was acting weird. It was almost as if he was trying to end the conversation as soon as it started. Did he not want to talk to Seonghwa? Was it about last night? Maybe he just felt guilty for not bringing him along? That had to be it. Still, if he felt bad he could just say it. Seonghwa wasn't mad or anything. It was disappointing last night but he still had a good time with the band and he understood.

He looked over at Wooyoung's bed to see him sound asleep, his blankets hanging halfway off the bed, his body sprawled out in each direction. He almost didn't want to wake him up but they had to go to their face reveal shoot today and Wooyoung would need enough time to get ready.

He walked over to the bed and lightly shook Wooyoung's shoulder.

"It's time to get up," he said softly and Wooyoung didn't move.

"Wooyoungieeeee," Seonghwa called sweetly, shaking his shoulder again.

"Too early," muttered Wooyoung, planting a pillow over his face.

Seonghwa figured he'd have to wash first anyways so he resigned to letting him get a few more minutes of sleep and went to take his shower. While the hot water ran down his body he kept thinking back to Hongjoong's texts. He really seemed off. Should he ask him about it? Or should he wait and let him open up if he needs to? His mind began to spiral as he wondered if maybe Hongjoong really was getting cold feet. Maybe this was just like the first time. Maybe Seonghwa was more invested than Hongjoong and he was going to scare him away. Maybe Hongjoong was only sweet-talking him but he never really had the same feelings in the first place.

No, it was all nonsense. Seonghwa felt that deep down Hongjoong really cared about him. He tried to separate the anxious thoughts from the legitimate possibilities. He was probably busy. His job was also very time-consuming. He had told Seonghwa he would be understanding of his career and its importance to him so Seonghwa should do the same. He was sure Hongjoong had his reasons. If he had something to say he'd say it in time. Seonghwa nodded resiliently to himself.

"I trust you," he smiled as he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his waist, Seonghwa walked back out into the room to get dressed. Once he had on a pair of jeans and a sweater he walked back over to Wooyoung's bed and laid next to him, stroking his hair.

"Come on Woo, you have to get ready for the photo shoot today."

"I know it's just so earlyyyy," he whined.

"If you're fast enough we can grab some coffee on our way over?"

Wooyoung turned to look at Seonghwa.

"I know that this is a bribe but I'm weak and I accept." He got out of bed and headed for the shower.

They still had a good amount of time before the shoot so Seonghwa took his time drying his hair and doing his skincare routine. In half an hour both of them were ready to go and they headed out for the photo shoot.