Chapter 19

A/N: Hey guys! How is everyone! It's been a while, but I'm finishing up my summer class this week. My last day is on Thursday. I've been really stressed these past 6 weeks due to this class and work (who has been scheduling me 40 hours a week, knowing I was I school). But I'm finally going to be able to relax after Thursday since work is the only obligation I have now. I really want to be able to write more of this book and hopefully finish itty the time summer ends. I started this book my senior year of high school, and I'm now going into my junior year of college lol, so it would be absolutely great if I could finish this. I have another story in the making. It's and A/O/B book, but I don't want to publish that until this story is done and my other story that I'm working on is done. So, I really look forward to finishing these stories, so I can finally begin a new one. Anyways, here you go! I wasn't able to edit this yet, and it's kind of short. But I still hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think in the comments! Love you guys :) 

"I'm gonna miss you," Harry frowned as the final bell of the day rang, and the only ones left in the classrooms were Harry and Louis. Today was the last day before winter break, and they'd be back in a week and a half, but that didn't stop Harry from being sad. 

"I'll miss you to, darling," Louis said and tucked a curl behind Harry's ear. "If you really are having a hard time missing me, just call me. I'm sure we'll figure something out," Harry pressed his lips to his teacher's, Louis kissing back immediately. Louis let go of the kiss to go lock the door and pull down the curtain, going back to sit in his desk chair. He patted his lap, in which Harry couldn't help but sit down on. He grinded his hips, adding pressure to Louis' cock. Louis moaned softly as he pulled Harry's lips back to his own. He swiftly removed Harry's shirt before unbuttoning his own shirt. Within minutes, the two were left in just their underwear. "Didya wear  these just for today?" Louis asked, gesturing towards the bright red lacy panties. 

"Mhm. Just for you, sir," Harry bit his lip before kissing Louis once again. Louis stood up with Harry in his arms, resting him gently on his desk. He removed the panties slowly, Harry's dick springing up. Louis ran his hands softly down Harry's body, his hands going back up to his nipples where he flicked them, earning a moan from the younger boy. Louis loved the sound of that, so he did it again, pinching them both after. Harry couldn't help the whimper that left his lips. "Fuck me, Louis, please,"

"Patience, darling. I want to savor this," Harry reached his hand down to grab Louis'. Louis looked up at his face and gave a small smile. "So beautiful," Louis brought his mouth down to Harry's cock. He swirled his tongue around the tip, making Harry squirm and try and thrust his cock further down Louis' throat. Louis bobbed his head, Harry's squirming encouraging him to keep going. 

"P-Please," He whimpered. Louis kept his mouth on him a little longer before finally given in to Harry's request as he pulled his mouth away from him. 

"Want me to fuck you, baby?" Harry bit his lip and nodded. "Tell me," 

"I-I need you to fuck me, Sir. Please," 

"As you wish, darling," Louis removed his own boxers before placing a finger at his hole, pressing it in slowly. Harry shook his head, wanting more now. "Baby, I need to prep-" Harry cut him off.

"No, just fuck me," He demanded, his eyes a deeper shade of green, his pupils blown wide. Louis just shrugged and placed his dick at Harry's hole, shoving himself inside, Harry gripped Louis's hand and biting hard on his lip to keep from screaming out. The pain felt so good. Louis didn't hold back as he continusously pounded into him. If they were at Louis' house and in his bed, Harry would be moaning and being as loud as he could. 

"F-Fuck," He whimpered. "D-Don't stop," Pleasure-filled tears pooled in his eyes, a few tears escaping. Louis slowed down in order to lean down and kiss the tears away. Harry squeezed his eyes shut as he felt himself getting closer and closer to releasing. "I'm gonna cum," He said.