Pika-Pika!

You spent the next few hours watching Disney Junior with your favorite stuffie and paci. So far, nobody had come to talk to you and you liked it that way. You never showed your little space to anyone, you just couldn't trust people with something like that. Even still, you got lonely from time to time. Going to bed in the little space seemed like it would be a lot nicer with a Daddy by your side to cuddle you. But for now, you were alone.

As you heard a loud knock your door you quickly forced your self into big space, closing your laptop and tucking your things under the bed.

"Come in" After you have permission the door swung open, revealing the energetic blond named Denki Kaminari.

"Hey! Me and some of the others are gonna play Smash Bros in the common room, wanna come down?" Truth was, you didn't want to come, but you didn't want to appear rude either. So, you picked the lesser of the two evils and decided to head down stairs with Kaminari.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy~

An hour later you and 12 of your classmates were in the common room having played around 10 rounds of smash (a lot of time was wasted bickering over who got to play next).

"Wait, Y/N hasn't played yet!" Mina pointed at you. Shit.

"I- um, I'm good" You sank further into the couch, trying to hide from the eyes that were now turned straight at you.

"C'mon, we'll let you choose who you play against. "

A little bit of convincing and peer pressure later you agreed to play 1 round with Kaminari, he was the only one who agreed to go easy on you since you were new to the game.

Kaminari chose Pikachu, and you chose to play as Kirby since you thought he was cute.

The game ended and by some miracle you won.

"WOOOOOO SUCK IT!" you were a sore winner, you always had been. You celebrated your wins way too intensely, and for the first time, there was a group of people celebrating with you.

For the next minute or two the whole group had the energy of the crowd at a football game, it was nice to have people be excited for you, instead of envious or mean like most.

After your win the group decided to head to bed, partially because Bakugou had come down and smacked a few people since the noise woke him up.

Before you could get to sleep came another knock on your door. You answered again, though more annoyed this time, and again entered the electric boy.

"Hey, I just wanted to congratulate you personally, for someone new to the game you played really well. " Even with the light of your room off you could see the bright smile on his face and the sincerity in his eyes.

"Thanks, I'm a fast learner. " You gave him a soft smile back.

"Yeah," he walked a bit closer to your bed where you hadn't bothered to even sit up yet. "Next time, you should try and play Pikachu." You couldn't stop the next words out of your mouth.

"Pikachu! I choose you!" You and Kaminari both broke down in quiet laughs, trying not to disturb the peaceful feeling in the room.

He squatted so the two of you were eye level, then he leaned in until we was whispering in your ear, "Pika Pika"

You laughed a bit, but mostly just blushed like crazy as the blond boy began cracking up at his own joke.

"Dork," You laughed more, his laugh was simply contagious.

"You're laughing too, " He pointed out, you simply stuck your tongue out as a response.

He looked at you softly before staring down at the carpet. "You're a really good decorator," he smiled at you as you tried to hide the blush on your face, a muffled "thanks" escaping.

"I'll let you sleep now, good night." He began to walk out as you returned his "good night". " By the way," he caught your attention as he stood in the door way, "you're cute when you blush."