After Party

Avishek's POV

"That's it, you're going to bed. No more." I laughed as I watched Vikram almost drop his drunk wife.

"Don't just sit and laugh, you asshole. Show me my room." He grumbled.

"She's going to have hell of a hangover tomorrow." I said as I made my way towards Rahul's room.

"She and Ru both. Damn, she is going to kick me all night." He said as he dodged her attempt of kicking him.

I opened the door and watched Neelam's tactic, amusedly.

"Goodnight, man" I said and closed the door. He was too busy to hear me anyway.

I went back to living room, to see Ruchika sliding towards the floor.

"Okay, you're going to bed too." I said.

"Noo, I want to drink more." She must've have hiccupped 3 times uttering 6 words.

I helped her to her room, ignoring her grumbling. I tucked her in her and hoped like hell she wouldn't vomit in the bed.

I passed kitchen to look for Seema and found it empty. She said she was going to bring a glass for herself. Since she didn't come a long time, I thought she needed peace and quiet and didn't disturb her.

I was very near to panicking when I didn't find her anywhere in the house. I sprinted towards the terrace, hoping she'd be there.

I open the door and there she was.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Seema" I call her but didn't answer. Didn't even turn to look at me.

"Seema?" I call again, frowning when she still didn't say anything.

I turn her towards me and saw her wide eyes and open mouth, like she was really surprised.

Wait a minute. Why does she smell like alcohol?

"Did you drink?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"No?" she said but ended in question.

"When did you even drink? You said you were going to drink juice." I said, keeping a hold on her.

"There was this really tasty cola in the kitchen." She answered, smacking her lips, like she could taste it again.

Tasty cola?

"Come on, let's go to bed." I said, pulling her with me.

I was hoping for some retaliation but was surprised when she came quietly. I told her to get on the bed and went to kitchen to bring a jug of water, thinking, she might need it.

When I reached our room, I saw her inside the comforter. Even drunk, she was so calm.

I changed, closed the lights and got on the bed. As soon as I did, I had an armful of Seema. I lost my breath for few seconds when she elbowed me in the stomach.

"Seema" I call out tentatively.

"Hmm" she said and oh dear God, I felt her lips on my neck.

I was breathless again but for a whole new reason.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm cold." She said, almost whining.

"You're cold?" I ask, confused.

She made a noise in approval and snuggled even deeper into me if that was possible.

I laid as still as possible. She was plastered to me. Not an inch of space between us. Honestly, it was uncomfortable, but I didn't dare move. Her body was emitting warmth and transmitting onto mine. I didn't know what was happening, but I liked it.