Torture 1 (M)

A/n - Blood and torture warning. If you are uncomfortable please skip the whole chapter.

At the base, 

"Bunny, are you sure?" Taehyung asked for the nth time. Jungkook nodded for the nth time.

"But Kookie why suddenly?" Jimin asked.

"Just," Jungkook shrugged.

They reached the torture chamber. Jungkook had his evil smile on display as he walked toward them.

"Is it just me or that smile is evil?" Jimin asked.

"Nope, it is not just you" Taehyung confirmed.

Jungkook went close to them and threw cold water on them as they were sleeping and both of them woke up startled and gasping for air. Then they both saw Jungkook in front of them with an evil smile on his face, a shiver ran down their spine.

"Why are you here?" Sana gathered the courage and asked but Jungkook said nothing.

It seemed like Jungkook was thinking something while standing there and looking at them. Then suddenly Jungkook had a smile on his face, an evil smile again which showed that he had planned something.

Jungkook asked someone to bring some things and they did and kept it beside Jungkook. Then Jungkook asked someone to strip Minseok, leaving him only in his boxer. Jungkook wore gloves and took a knife and crouched in front of Minseok.

He stabbed his thighs making the latter scream, taking the opportunity he pulled out his tongue in his hands and twisted it "You used this tongue to abuse my Taetae verbally right?" Jungkook twisted it more and cut his tongue throwing it somewhere in the room.

Sana looked in the direction where the tongue was thrown and she could see the tongue moving and leaking, she was disgusted at the sight. Then she looked at Minseok and Jungkook, Minseok's mouth was leaking blood because of his tongue cut and Jungkook had a creepy smile on his face which scared her.

Jungkook took the knife to Minseok's face, he took the knife from Minseok's eye's end to his jaw, and a deep cut was visible on his face. Jungkook kept the knife aside and touched his jawline sending shivers to Minseok.

"You know Taetae got your jawline, sharp," Jungkook said.

Jungkook got up and took a whip. Jungkook takes the whip and harshly hits on his left arm and then his right arm.

For fifteen minutes,

Minseok's whole body was covered with whip marks and they seemed harsh, blood is coming from those wounds but Jungkook didn't stop there, he put red chilies powder on the whip and started whipping him again and again in the same places. Minseok was screaming in pain and Sana was scared.

Later,

Jungkook called someone and that person came with an electric chair, Minseok knew exactly what it is but Sana didn't know so she was confused and decided to ask "What is this?" but she didn't get any answer instead she got a whip on her face "Don't open your mouth" Jungkook growled.

Jungkook asked someone to start the machine and keep it on a high voltage and the person did it.  Minseok was getting shocks on his naked body while Jungkook is getting something ready more like waiting for something when a woman walks in with hot water.

Jungkook still has the gloves and they were enough so he took the hot water and poured it on Minseok leaving him screaming from the shocks which got worst because of the water and his wounds burning again.

Jungkook enjoyed the screaming for a good half an hour when Minseok fainted but he was not done yet. Jungkook poured water on him and woke him up screaming because he was still getting shocks, Jungkook asked someone to stop the current.

Jungkook crouched down near Minseok's toes and started removing his nails, slowly. Jungkook took at least five minutes to remove one nail, he wanted it to be painfully slow as much as possible and it was working by the way Minseok was screaming.

After removing his nails he was about to do something to Minseok's toe when Minseok spoke "Sgjkajdgksgs" leaving Jungkook confused.

"Speak properly, cat got your tongue? Oh, I remember I cut your tongue so unlucky for you can't speak" Jungkook continued doing what he planned.

Jungkook took the first toe in his hand and slowly deepened the knife to cut his toe. Jungkook took twenty minutes to cut five toes while Minseok cried and screamed while took only ten minutes for the other five toes.

Now, Jungkook opened his mouth and removed his teeth one by one making him teeth less, and then stood in front of him thinking about what to do next.

"Taetae come here" Jungkook called his Taetae who rushed in.

"What happened bunny?" 

Jungkook looked at him with a pout on his face "What more should I do with him?" that pout made Sana gag in disgust. Though Jungkook didn't see that Taehyung did.

'I will deal with her personally'  Taehyung thought.

"How about breaking the bones bunny" Jungkook nodded at this suggestion and Taehyung pecked his forehead "Leave Sana to me" he whispered in his ear.

Jungkook thought for a while but agreed immediately when Taehyung said "One for you and one for me bunny" Taehyung was at the door but Jungkook stopped him.

"Taetae stay," Jungkook said in a cute ageyo voice and who was Taehyung to say no to his bunny? He brought a chair and stay close to Jungkook but still a little far away.