Chapter 10.

[Taehyung's Point of View]

I came back after the spending my noon with Catherine. Not sure how women are made so talkative, they were never out of topics.

My eyes caught Y/n's sleeping figure on the bed, as I entered the room.

She looked restless again. I always wonder what she dreams of to be like that.

I removed the laptop and her cellphone from near her before leaving to the bathroom to have a bath.

[Your Point of View]

I was feeling weird, it felt like someone was staring at me. In my dream? I wasn't sure.

I slowly opened my eyes, the room's light hit my eyes making my vision obscure. I noticed a familiar figure staring at me. My eyes instantly adapted the intensity of the light and I almost jumped backing off instantly.

Taehyung was lying to his sides resting his head on his palm. His gaze was stuck at me accompanied by a subtle smile as if he was watching a portrait.

I noticed he was shirtless making me blush right away.

"Why the hell are you lying half naked!!??", I said raising my voice.

I hid my face into the blanket except my eyes, my cheeks were crimson red and I would hate myself if he notices it.

"You want me to be full naked?", he asked softly with a grin, my eyes almost busted out,
"HAVE YOU LOST IT!!", I spoke pointing to my head. He chuckled lying flat on the bed right beside me.

"Go and wear something!!", I repeated.
"Why? Are you jealously of my perfect body?", he said looking at me. I squinted, pressing my lips together in annoyance.

"Why you want to kill Catherine?", he asked out of blue. I looked at him then realising that he way talking about my texts to him.

"Oh that....... She's an idiot! And I hate her! And why the hell didn't you inform me? Where were you since so long?!", I showered all the questions at once. I sat back on the bed in frustration.

He raised his eyebrows at me sitting back by himself too.

"What she did?", he asked gently. I took a deep breath to calm down.
"I called you and she picked up YOUR phone, I asked her about you and she said I don't need to check up on you!", I told him.

"That's it?", he said as if it was nothing. I furrowed.
"She's right, you don't need to check up on me......", he shrugged. I squinted again.

"Wasn't it's you who said you will inform me but you never did so I called you instead! Big deal? Nah.", I spoke with the period.
"I called you but your phone was switched off", I informed. I looked at him.

"Yeah, because I texted you and was sleepy so I switched it off!", he furrowed this time taking his phone which was lying near him.

He searched for something and paused.
".......'Teach your Catherine manners or I'll be her murderer after leaving this job'.....why did you text me this?", he read my text and questioned.

Before I could speak he started speaking again
"Would like to inform you once again, Catherine isn't mine, this should be the last time your mentioned it, never again. And 'leaving the job'? No, you're not leaving", he stated, sliding his phone aside.

"What?! Why not?! It's my choice you aren't stopping me doing that!", I retort.

"Catherine also told me that you mentioned me by my name, again......why?", he questioned clearly ignoring me.
"That was a mistake, fine? And why are you soo polite and gentleman for her but a total ass for me?!", I furrowed and questioned in a annoyance.

He turned his gaze to me and spoke after a dramatic pause.
"I was just trying to impress......", he said. I rolled my eyes.
"She licks over you can't you see that?!",
"She does and I know that", he said nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes again.
"So why you have to impress her?!",
"Not her. You.", I looked at him, doubting if I'm hearing things right.

"You what?", I asked another time, confused, but my heart might heard something as it was throbbing.

"Nothing", he shrugged and moved slightly away from me.
"Taehyung!", I moved to him abruptly before he could stand up from the bed. I kept my hand on his shoulder and he turned right away causing me to startle.

I was about to fall back on the mattress but grabbed his nape. Unintentionally making him to fall over me, my lips touched his. I gasped but quickly back off my face.

My eyes were wide opened and my palms found place to rest on his bare chest.

"I doubt you always mention me by name name when you think about me......", he whispered, removing the strands of my hair from my face to have an uninterrupted view.

I didn't know how to move away, the position in which we were lying was awkward.
"Why would I think about you?", my face was burning.
"Because I know you like me......", he whispered again, my face got blank and my body got chills.

He tried to stand up but I unconsciously shifted my legs and my action made him to loose balance once again.

Our lips met another time, they felt desperate. This time they moved in a sync, our eyes were close until something cold hit my face.

I opened my eyes right away just to find Taehyung who was standing on the floor, full clothed.

I furrowed.

"Why were you so restless in your sleep?", he said shaking his head in disbelief and in some other direction of the room.

"Another dream?! Shit!.....", I cursed underneath my breath.
"When did you come?", I was still suspicious.

"Fifteen minutes ago then I noticed you moving like an earthworm", he said amusingly turning to me, I threw a pillow right over his face but he dodged it.

"Fuck you!!", I cursed, I was embarrassed.
"Nah, not you", he commented holding some file.

I buried my face into the pillow. I could still feel every emotion I felt in that stupid dream.
"UGH!".