chapter 15

Y/n's POV

I feel someone is shaking me.

"Y/n wake up." Someone said.

"Mom, I still want to sleep." I whine. It's  still weekend why would they wake me up so early?

"I'm not your mom, now wake up." Said the feminine voice, it sounds so familiar.

Then realization hits me. Oh my god. I quickly get up and face her. I look a round and I'm in a room that I've never seen before, I look at the window near the bed and notice that it's  night already.

"Where the hell am I Jauregui?" I ask her angrily.

"Relax y/n, your in my home." She said plainly.

"How am I suppose to relax when you just kidnapped me? And what place is this? it doesn't look like your house across us."

"This is my parents house, we live here since I was just a child." She said and sit at the bed.

"Where are your parents?" I ask her.

"They passed away three years ago." She said normally.

"Sorry, Lauren." I said.

"It's fine I'm over it." She said and faced me.

"Since you're  over it..why did you kidnapped me? And punched me in the stomach really?" I said still not over how she treated me.

"I'm sorry y/n, I just don't have any choice. You won't talk to me, you ignored me." She said defensively.

"Hello? You ignore me first, and you're the one who's not talking to me at the first place and where's my phone? my parents must've  worried about me right now."

"Don't worry, I told them You're staying over."

"And how exactly did you do that?" I ask confused.

"They started calling you a lot of times and I dicided to answer it and tell them I was a friend of yours and you're staying over, luckily they agreed." She said proudly.

"Okay....so I'm staying over?" I ask not sure if it's good if I stay here.

"Yes, you're staying."

I just nod.

I'm still confused why do Lauren do these things, I mean is it normal?

"Lauren." I said, she look at me like this is all normal.

"Yes, love?" She answer, ugh here she goes again.

"Stop calling me nicknames." I said being annoyed. "And can you please tell me what is this all for? It confuses me." I said seriously.

"Why? don't you like it?" I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm doing this to make sure that you know you're still mine, no one can take you away from me. Even if it makes me go crazy, even if you look at me like I'm a crazy womanwho's desperate for love." She said, I just stare at her.

"Tell me y/n, are you still mine?" She ask.

I stayed silent and just stare at her.

"Are you still MINE!?" She yelled at me makes me look at her in shock. Why does she have to yell at me.

"Lauren, I...I think we need some more time, I need some more time." I said scared of her, why am I scared of her?

"You think!?" She ask, I just nod my head eagerly.

"Why? do you have someone new, you have someone replaced me already?" She ask, I look down holding back my tears.

"No, I have no one Lauren, and you know if someone find out that we have an affair they might kick me out of the school and you, you might lost your job because of me I know you love your job so stop doing all of these. What will my parents think about me if they find out?" I said still looking down, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore so I let it stream down my face.