Chapter 16

Heyo! The latest update on the manga is just so depressing😭😭😭.

Before this chapter start I would like to clarify one thing.

On Chapter 15, I wrote that they are buying kimonos but after checking on the manga, they were wearing yukatas.

So umm, what I'm trying to say is that, instead of kimonos I'm just gonna mention yukatas from now on.

Okay, that's all!

Chapter start

3rd pov:

"Hey grandpa, grandma! Would you like to try some?" Y/n ask as she motioned for her hands holding some takoyakis while smiling at her grandparents.

"You look beautiful, my dear grandchild." Grandma said before eating some takoyakis from y/n.

"Well, who so you think y/n's looks come after?" Grandpa boasted as he too, ate some.

"Well, y/n looks after me. Right, dear y/n?" Grandma said as she looks at y/n's direction.

"No, no. She looks more like me. Am I right, little y/n?" Grandpa argues.

"Hmmm? No. I look like me." Y/n jokes as she laughs causing the two to also laugh.

The three continue to walk with y/n going to some booths from time to time buying snacks or playing some games as the two grandparents watch smiling.

On the other hand, Takemichi, Draken, Emma, and Hinata where seen together with Draken and Emma in the lead.

The girls seems to be having fun while the guys followed after them.

Right now, Hinata directed Takemichi to a shooting booth with Hinata saying, "if you get the grand prize, I'll forgive you.", smiling.

Takemichi's ear twitch as he said, "I'll hold you to that." He ask for a gun from the one managing the booth and paid for it. Then positioned himself for shooting.

Seeing Takemichi so determined Hinata cheered for her boyfriend.

Takemichi already missed two shots and he only have one shot left. Thankfully at last, he hit the target and they cheered together. But the person on the booth said that they need to knock it over so it didn't count.

Takemichi left in irritation as he grumbles to Hinata to which Hinata just giggles.

A moment later, it started raining. Takemichi and Hinata run towards the trees to take cover.

Takemichi's pov

It's just the two of us now. I look at the rain when I heard Hina saying, "Looks like it won't stop."

"Huh? What's wrong?" I saw her squatting looking at her feet.

"I think my sandals are the wrong size." She smile. I look at her feet and saw a bruise, "You're bleeding!", I exclaimed as I assist her to stand up.

"You okay?! Let's get you up."

I panic for a bit when she let out a "ngh." and an "ow!" in pain.

I don't know what happened, but somehow or another we staggered as I was helping her and hit the tree behind us as I protected Hina's head from slamming on the tree.

I opened my eye only to realize that I am so close to Hina. "Sorry!! Are you alright?" I ask as I push myself away from her.

"Stay like this." Hina said when she tug at my shirt. "I forgive you."