Chapter 30: Marriage Disaster.

this is longer than the deadlines teacher give you for their homework/project

"Hmm... Well then, shall I start showing you around?" You suggested, he stares at you before nodding. You soon held out your hand for him to hold, he only stared at it before he started walking. 'Ugh... Rude..!' You thought. You soon lead him outside, where the food stalls were. 

He soon looked around, "...You guys don't have high grade sushi...?" He mumbled, "Look, not everything that is pricey, tastes good. There are cheap ones that tastes heavenly, trust me." You soon noticed the taiyaki stall, "You like chocolate right?" You added and walked up to the stall, he only nodded. 

"Hi! Can I buy two, I'll have the bean paste, and he can have the chocolate flavored one." You told the one inside the stall, she nodded and soon gave you the taiyaki's. You handed her the money while letting out a small 'thank you.' You handed him the chocolate flavoured taiyaki. 

He stared at it before taking a bite, his eyes sparkled as soon as he got a taste. "This... This is good..." He mumbled, You let out a chuckle, "See? You should trust my intuition, not everything expensive tastes good." You told him, but he didn't pay attention to what you were saying and only focused on the sweet delicacy. 

"Do you have something similar to this obaasan?" He asks, you let out an offended gasp, "Mother fu- I'm not old! Just call me onee chan!" You told him while stopping yourself from cursing. "Okay, obaasan." You glared at him, but soon let him go since you knew he was purposely getting on your nerves. 

(Obaasan = Old lady or a Grandma) 

"Y/n!" A familiar female voice spoke out, you turned around to see Sara, "Oh hey Sara!" she gives you a wide smile, after you bumped into her, both of you gradually had gotten close. You soon learned that she was a hardworking person who will create plans to get anything they want, and you also learned that she wasn't a bitch like... *Ehem*. 

"Huh... I didn't know you had a little brother..." She commented while sucking on her lollipop, "Well Muzan told me to look after him so..." You replied, she lets out a wheeze, "So you became a babysitter?" You nodded. "Where are you guys going? I'll walk around with you guys." she added. 

"Hmm... We're just gonna have a look around what they're selling at the food stalls." You replied, she then threw her lollipop in the trashcan, "Ohh! Let me join in too-" She was cut off by a student calling her, "Sara! We need you at the cafe right now!" a student yelled out, "Well... Duty calls Y/n! I'll meet with you later!" She waved goodbye and soon left. 

Soon, Rui let out a small gasp, you turned to him, "What is it? What's wrong?" You asked, "My... Tarantula got out..." he replied, "Your what?" you asked, trying not to panic. "My brother, he escaped..." He repeated, frowning. "We need to find him! It's dangerous if he escapes!" He added. 

"Hold on- DOES HE BITE?!" You shrieked, "He's trained! Besides I don't know what I'd do if he gets stepped on!" He says and clutches onto your clothes. "Please! We have to find him!" He begs, "A-Alright!" you replied and looked around, 'I don't know how you managed to train a tarantula but... I'm not even gonna ask...' You thought, you soon noticed that both of you were right next to the marriage booth. You soon looked through the glass window not paying attention to the bride and the groom, your eyes caught something crawling. 

"Ah! Maybe he's here inside the marriage booth!" You told him, "Wait here alright? I'll go get him." You told Rui, he nods and soon you went inside. You focused on the ground, you wanted to just get the tarantula and dip since you didn't want to interrupt the marriage. Your eyes soon caught him, "There you are..! Come here...!" You whispered, while following the tarantula.