What's next

I never thought we'd have this many chapters. What in the world?!

Seriously, what's in my coffee?  

One HUNDRED and three chapters later (or 'a few moments later' if you're a Spongebob fan), here we are.  

This is Natalie's POV, by the way.  Hi, author here.  Just in case you thought we were still in the story lol.  

Thank you for your amazing support on this ride. I'm going to miss our weekly chats in the comment section. The comments are so funny you all deserve an award. Seriously. 

I'm going straight back to re-read them in a quiet place, so people don't stare at my uncontrollable cackling. And I'm going to miss this. It's been a fun one. 

So now, the 'what next'...  If only I had Jake's microphone for this part.

Announcement #1: There will be another book - Player Next Door is about to be a TRILOGY!  Graduation, romance, mystery, college, more mystery.  #Austerra anyone? 

I couldn't leave you all just yet ;)  

The third book is already up as a placeholder! You can check it out on my Wattpad profile and save it to your reading list to be notified of the first update.  

Please remember to vote on the old chapters!!  It's my motivation to start writing again because I'm honestly exhausted! It just takes a couple minutes to go back and vote on the ones you liked, and it's super useful feedback. Zank you :)

Announcement #2: If you want to join in the planning for Book 3, find me on Instagram or tik tok (@natalieinacorner): I'll post polls on the new book title, new cover and sneak previews of the first chapter.  Not to mention the PNM memes you send me... I live for those.

...

That's it. We've come so far *sheds dramatic tear*. I feel like you know me and my questionable humor pretty well by now, so don't be a stranger and say hello :) 

The whole gang will be back soon.  I'm going to need a lifetime supply to caffeine to prepare myself for the next one hehe.

See ya! <3

P.S. You can tag me in a raccoon picture anytime #NFTR