(45) Happily saved

Max's POV:

I was in the car with Hayley. Tina just left us here after making sure we were safe.

I look at Hayley and she looked scared like me. She was looking at our brothers and my sister fighting those bad guys from here in the car.

I didn't like her much when I saw her hugging sissy like that. She still isn't my best friend but I don't hate her.

She can play with Tina because I know she doesn't have a sister and Tina is the best, but if she tries to steal sissy I will break my friendship with her.

"Hey don't worry my brothers and sissy are very strong. They will fight those bad men easily", I said to her.

She looked at me and nodded slowly.

We look at the fighting and my heart hurt when my brothers got hurt. Hayley started crying after a while seeing them. Kai was also getting hurt.

I look at Tina's phone in my hand and then at Hayley. She was crying.

I hug her immediately to stop her from crying. She was still crying.

"Don't cry", I said softly but she wouldn't stop.

I sigh and part from the hug.

"Do you think I should call my brothers? Tina hasn't given me a signal yet", I frown worried looking at my brothers, Kai and sister.

They finally stopped fighting and I thought they won't fight now but those bad men were walking to them making scary faces.

"Call them! Our brothers and Val can't fight them alone", Hayley cried looking at me.

I look at my them and my eyes filled with tears. Tina still did not signal me. But I wanted to call my brothers.

I immediately decided to call them. Ales's number was the first one in the contact list so I called him.

After two rings they picked up.

"Hey Val", I heard Benny.

But I called Ales.

"Val? You okay?", Benny asked when I didn't reply.

"Benny! Benny! Help", I start crying frantically.

I was looking at my brothers and sister and was scared.

"Max? Max what happened? Where is Val?", Benny immediately asked frantically

I heard some noise from the phone.

"Max? This is Ales. What happened?", Ales said seriously.

I start crying seeing one of the guy walking towards sissy but Matteo blocked him. Hayley started crying loudly.

"Max why are you crying bud? What happened? Where is Valentina, Matteo, Dan and Marcus?", Ales asked softly.

"Ales. These bad men are hurting sissy and big bros", I cry loudly.

"Bad men? Can you explain clearly bud?", Tony asked softly

"These bad men came to us at the mall and now in the park. They are many Tony. Tina, Mar, Teo, Danny and Kai are fighting them. Tina put me and Hayley in the car and locked the door. She gave me her phone and told me to call you if she gives me a signal but she hasn't given me a signal and I'm scared. Hayley is crying", I sniff looking at Hayley.

She was staring at me crying.

"You're in the park bud? Okay don't worry we're on the way bud. Don't cry please", Ales said softly.