01

september 24th, 2020

elisa looked at the face cam atop her brothers computer with a fearful look on her face. she had impulsively decided that she wanted to have thousands of people watch her while she fails to play minecraft. absolutely regretting that decision now, she looked at the view count, seeing 637.2k people were watching her.

"i just wanted to play minecraft" she nervously laughed, wishing she hadn't acted off of a whim, shifting awkwardly in the chair. she knew if she was going to be live, she was going to give them the best stream they had ever seen, so packing up her nerves, she introduced herself.

"uhm alright, well hello, i'm elisa and- how do i do this?" she laughed once more, getting comfortable.

"ooh ok i got it, let's go onto the dream smp!" elisa announced.

her brothers character spawned inside of a house with a floor of crafting tables, which looking down made her slightly dizzy so she decided to go elsewhere. she quickly figured the way out and began to adventure around.

she had eventually come up to an ugly dirt house in a mountain and started searching through the chests. finding absolutely nothing of value, she made to go to the downstairs portion before a sudden in-game chat from 'tommyinnit' read 'OI YOU BITCH, OUT OF MY HOUSE'

she then chatted back 'MAKE ME BITCH, YOU WONT'

'VC 2'

it took her a couple seconds to get into discord without changing screens and managed, slightly regretting that decision when immediately a screaming british voice came through.

"YOU BITCH YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? ILL HAVE YOU KNOW KARLJACOBS THAT I CERTAINLY SHOULDN'T BE DISRESPECTED LIKE THAT AND-"

"WELL ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT ILL TALK TO YOU HOWEVER I WANT YOU STUPID-"

"-what are you doing?!" a new voice intervened.

"oh, hah, hi karl, i was just telling bitchboy over here that he should respect his superiors" she quipped back.

"wha- are you streaming? how did you- why-"

"impulse" she replied simply.

"i- uh, carry on i guess" karl walked out the room.

once he shut the door, nearly before, she burst out laughing, followed by tommy promptly asking;

"you're a woman?"

"you're a boy?" she asked, already knowing the answer and only wanting to bother him.

"i am a man, for your information"

"oh... i hate men"

the chat was absolutely loving this dynamic, and the chaotic behavior being thrown around.

it didn't take long for the two to process what was happening explode with hysterical laughter. minutes fly by before they calm down, with a question from tommy following.

"so, who are you?"

"a bad bitch." she replied confidently, just to push his buttons. she found he was quick to anger, meaning chat would hear a lot more of tommy shouting profanities and her laughing her head off at him.

a few seconds pass of jokingly irritated silence and elisa cleared her throat "i'm karl's sister"

"i figured"

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

hey hey!! thank you so much for clicking on my story! i just wanna say it takes me a bit to update, so please be patient

hey hey!! thank you so much for clicking on my story! i just wanna say it takes me a bit to update, so please be patient. i also wanna note that i am in no way sexualizing ranboo, and this is simply a cute lil fic between my oc and him. happy reading :)