Chapter 8

I work all day, party all night

I work all day, party all night. I go to meetings, torcher people, then kill them. That's my life as the Bellamy King. It's the life I was born for, my only purpose, I was born to lead the American mafia.

I don't remember the last time I felt like Bellamy, I live up to the reputation that was made for me and that's it. I keep my family at a distance because I'm not capable of being a brother or a son. I will always say and do the wrong things. There's always something wrong with me, but that's for me to fix before anyone notices.

My family's better off without me in their lives, I provide for them and keep on my fathers legacy.

My father stepped down when I turned 18 and now I have been leading for a little over a year. I have trained for this lifestyle, to lead and be ruthless.

I go to clubs with Rafael every night to keep up my 'playboy' image as Rafe likes to say. Nothing excites me anymore. I have a good fuck then start the next day and do it all over again.

My father is busy with the more legal side of business and mom is always taking care of the twins. When I see aunt, Mia, and Rafael together, I get this weird feeling. Even though he's gone they stayed together. When Uncle Ronan died it broke the Kings. He was the only person here for me and since he's been gone, I've been alone.

We are still trying to find out who killed him. My guess is the Italian Mafia, they hate us and we hate them. I remember a time when the Cullen's were like a second family to me.

We were pathetic for trusting them.

I get up from my chair leaving my office and going to Rafael's which is right next to mine while texting my "assistant" to see if these three men who stole from me are dead. I don't know the whole situation, but I have to do something to gain back control or the members will see me as soft. Even the smallest things can ruin what we have spent years working towards.

Rafael is my second in command, he's an idiot, but I love him like a brother. He's always been by my side through everything, he's with me through the right and wrong, but I'm still his boss and no one can ever know how much he means to me or they'll use it against me.

I open the door to his office, "Rafe, come to my office, we need to know the shipment's whereabouts", I say without looking up from my phone.

I got a message saying the dead bodies were delivered to the main building and a guard came to collect the money we had ready for them. There was no sign of who this person was, they left without a trace.

"I already took care of it love", I hear a feminine voice call out.

Rafael does not sound like that.

My head shot up, " Who the hell are you?", I yell surprised by whoever this was. I see someone sitting cross-legged while reading a newspaper in Rafael's chair. The newspaper covers their face and they don't bother to put it down.