Treasures

Welcome back to Shine Graphics Contest! We present you the Treasures of the Third Contest of this book.

A big thank you to Anoralily for judging the contest and providing us with the reviews.

1ST PLACE:

Aesthetic by DUH_NoodlesPotter

Adherence to the prompt : 10
Color combination : 10
Imagery : 10
Placement : 9
Balance and contrast : 9
Creativity : 9
Quality : 9
Admirablity : 9
Overall : 75/80

Review : Voldemort seemed to be back now. Jk, the character aesthetic was really mind-blowing and seemed to make me reimagine Voldemort. Every single aspect, color synchronization, imagery and placement was good. Overall it really made me feel that 'the one who shouldn't be named' was effectively depicted.

2ND PLACE

Aesthetic by rockshower

@rockshower

Adherence to the prompt : 10
Color combination : 8
Imagery : 9
Placement : 10
Balance and contrast : 9
Creativity : 9
Quality : 9
Admirablity : 9.5
Overall : 73.5/80

Review : Every single unique aspect of Captain hook just hooked me. The visual imagery, and placement was mind-blowing. However the color synchronization could have been changed just a tad bit with effects to make all the pictures seem lessly blend in. But overall, the character aesthetic had been fantastic.

3RD PLACE

Aesthetics by RK_EDITS

Adherence to the prompt : 10
Color combination: 9
Imagery : 8
Placement : 9
Balance and contrast : 8
Creativity : 9
Quality : 9.5
Admirablity : 9
Overall : 71.5/80

Review : The prompt was effectively shown through great visuals, famous quotes and color synchronization in the character aesthetic. It really made my day seeing my favorite villain. However, if the mudblood was not broken, it would have been even more better. Overall, an excellent effort and I loved this.

_________________________________________

We will be pm-ing the winners their sticker prize and the other prizes will be fulfilled within two days.
Participants, if you want the review on your cover, pm the community and we will provide you with it in two days.

Next contest is already up, so dive in-

Regards,
The Peerless Community.