24'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"Please...please..."

I look down at Azriel as he sat in the tub, his hands and arms outstretched for me. He reached for me pleadingly even as I tried helping him.

He didn't look the same. I could tell he has been through worse shit than I have been through. Could even see his bump in the water and he still continued to reach for me.

"Azriel you need to get your body warm again. Your body isn't your own anymore and you being out there like that for as long as you were...not okay." I crouch before the tub, looking down at my hand. I could see the ring and wondered if I should remove it when he's around.

I have yet to explain the situation to him and Whistler is still here. I told him to stay until we had this situation handled, so we'll see how this goes.

After what he said...thinking I didn't love him and that I moved on so easily... That hurt my feelings...I did all of this for him.

"I'm sorry." He whimpers, and I look at him again. "I only saw pictures. You said you would get me back...and then I'm shown those pictures of you marrying someone else? I...I felt so much rage that I attacked Marise and ran off. I was prepared to get rid of Whistler, but when I saw the both of you I just felt broken. I thought you forgot about us...you didn't want the challenge...the burden."

"I have went through so much in trying to get you back. I am marrying Whistler to help you-."

"H-How is that helping me?!" He cries in irritation, and I smile softly. Immediately he seems to calm down as he waits.

"I become Head Alpha in marrying him, then I could set my plan in motion into getting you back. No one will ever consider accepting vampires unless someone of higher authority convinces them. My dad is the reason why there's so much hatred. He lies...and he is obsessed with only one thing - Hybrids. I think you already knew that though." I watch Azriel sit in the dumb silently, staring forward.

He swayed some and then it daunted on me.

"When was the last time you've drink proper blood?"

Azriel's eyes set onto me, and I saw them begin to water. That's when I step into the water with clothes on as I sit before him. He immediately was rushing onto my lap and his teeth sink into my neck.

I could feel him drinking my blood and I caress his back, grinning as I was just happy to see him. He was here with me and I couldn't ask for anything better than this. How could I be upset...or angry?

As long as he was feeling better I didn't care what it took. He could keep drinking my blood and I wouldn't be upset about it. He could do this all day.

"I could never." Azriel breathes, pulling back as I see how much better he looks. His eyes soften upon me and mine do too. "I am sorry."

"For?"

"For not believing in you. I became distracted from the truth so easily and genuinely believed you moved on. It shows my lack of faith in you, and I'm sorry for that." He apologizes to me fully as I grin.

It was weird hearing him apologize...

"I don't ever want you to apologize to me again." I insist out of nowhere, and he frowns.

"What if I'm in the wrong? I can't not apologize...I missed you so much..." Azriel hugs me and I hug him back. "I felt so much pain being away from you. Now that I'm right beside you I don't feel any pain. It feels...nice. The baby knows when you're not around, and he or she makes me suffer because of it...if you're not there."